Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

DLRP - 17-21.9.2009 Magic happend - there was clean toilets.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report DLRP - 17-21.9.2009 Magic happend - there was clean toilets.

really it's not a joke, toilets were clean!!!!!!

But my opinion about DLRP management is poor , they are s.....d id...s, i try to add 2 additional days to my package

1st i try to make order ower the phone i was told that advertized 40% discout is awailable only on the web.
    2nt I made order ower web (but you cannot add 2 additional nights on web orders )
    3rd i make a call and i requested modification of my package that guy event didnt know that in the catalog is this option..
    4rd i make another call i requested modification of my package to add 2 additional nights , but they told me that they have to cancel my existing booking with 75% cancelattion fee and make a new one ... gues what i bought 2 additional night in non disney hotel ....

So is there anyone whou was able order any disney hotel + tickets package with additional nights ?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X