This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Bricker's Disneyland Paris Photos

It seems like this is going to be a little more slow-going than I expected. There are a lot of photos coming, I promise...it just may take a few weeks. :-/

Here's one more; a bit of a "happy accident." For those non-photographers out there, the circles in the foreground are light bokeh from the small trees in Town Square:

DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Tom, the pictures look great, especcially that last one...wow!

Take your time though, these are great in little bites.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Great pics!
        For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

i love your photos
          i use them as my computer's wallpaper
          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Here's the first of the photos to appear on the Disney Parks Blog:

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Here's a whole slew of Disneyland Paris Christmas photos on the Parks Blog:

Comment

Wow! Many many congratulations on getting those featured on the official blog. Nice to see the Mouse recognising your talent.

As always, stunning shots. I guess it'd be hard to pick a favourite picture, but I'll ask instead, which one was your favourite(s) to take?
                sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
                  Wow! Many many congratulations on getting those featured on the official blog. Nice to see the Mouse recognising your talent.

As always, stunning shots. I guess it'd be hard to pick a favourite picture, but I'll ask instead, which one was your favourite(s) to take?
                  I can't really say any photo is more or less fun than another to take, unless I'm doing something cool or awful in the process. For example, this weekend I shot downtown Chicago in freezing wind. Those photos were not fun to take. Conversely, when I was in Rocky Mountain National Park, several elk walked right past me as I was sitting around waiting for the sun to rise over a lake. That made the sunrise photos fun to take.

These photos were all more or less the same in terms of how fun they were to take. My favorite photo of them, and one of my favorites ever is the Train Station, Tree, and SBC at night. It's simple, but I love it.

I posted a bunch more DLRP Christmas photos here: Disneyland Paris Christmas Overview & Photos - Disney Tourist Blog

Comment

As you know paris is a most beautiful city. And i have never scene this disney, now it is just looking me as a dream. I have desire to visit this disney. WDWFigment you are a good photographer also. Thanks for share.
                    melbourne sign company

Comment

Disneyland Paris
                      • New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07
                      • January 2000, 2012
                      • April 2012
                      • August 2009, 2011

Walt Disney World
                      • August 2008

Comment

Working...
                      X