• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Sad trip report - May Day DLP Visit

Re: Sad trip report - May Day DLP Visit

Not Whishes (2005-2007), but Disney Dreams

Thank you for this report.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Comment

Nice trip report. I was worried reading the thread title that there had been some sort of May Day protest at the park again.

Thankfully this was not the case! I agree, there's a lot that needs doing at the resort, its slow and steady - perhaps too slow for its own good.

As for prices, the popcorn price is pushing it but €45 for a plush is ridiculous. What size was that? Better be one of those jumbo ones.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

Comment

Don't worry about the name .

Your report is right and it highlights what is the (very long same) situation at Disneyland Paris.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
          English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Comment

You didn't see the Parade, but the Magical Party Express, which is a nice little way of introducing the main characters for a meet & greet at the hub, several times a day. The actual parade is at 19 o'oclock these days and is really good IMHO.

Comment

Great trip report, its sad to see just last year much of the Resort was painted and cleaned up for the 20th Anniversary. And yet things are falling apart so quickly. POTC recently went into a huge refurbishment hence the reason why things were looking good. The issues you picked up on in regards to Phantom Manor are not new and have been this way for some time! Closing of the Restaurants is another lame Management decision. Disney have this wonderful new Dreams show. And instead of leaving Restaurants open late so Guests staying in the park will spend more money which will increase revenue. Disney instead close things early leaving Guests inside the park not spending money.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X