Click image for larger version

Name:	AXX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	7373072

No comment.

Stan H. on Disneycentralplaza.com

Re: Space Mountain falls apart!

It's so sad to see one of Disney's most beautiful parks rotting away. When I last went on this ride I was shocked by the poor ride quality. I only hope they spend more on maintenance and safety than they do on show

Comment

Comment

These images no longer shock unfortunately. Disneyland Paris is getting more and more expensive to visit. And what you get in return is more and more of a downward decline!

I no longer care if this park is falling apart. My advise is to stop visiting and supporting Disneyland Paris if you don't like the images and save up and visit somewhere like Disneyland in California where upkeep and maintenance remains important. If the Park can allow the outside show building to fall apart in this way what does the inside look like. The areas not seen by us the Guests. You also have to question how safe are the attractions?
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I think this damage has nothing to do with bad maintenance. It has happend duriging a thunderstorm last week or so. And if I am right, they have tried to fix it yesterday.

Comment

I think this damage has nothing to do with bad maintenance. It has happend duriging a thunderstorm last week or so. And if I am right, they have tried to fix it yesterday.

Comment

It took me a minute to figure out what was wrong. That's pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                These images no longer shock unfortunately. Disneyland Paris is getting more and more expensive to visit. And what you get in return is more and more of a downward decline!
                Agreed. I visited the very first week it opened. It was AMAZING. Every visit after that broke my heart. It is sickening what has happened to this park. Honestly, this picture is nothing compared to what you see when you visit. No one cares. There is garbage everywhere and even thrown into scenes on the attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by traumwelt View Post
                  Agreed. I visited the very first week it opened. It was AMAZING. Every visit after that broke my heart. It is sickening what has happened to this park. Honestly, this picture is nothing compared to what you see when you visit. No one cares. There is garbage everywhere and even thrown into scenes on the attractions.
                  Couldn't agree with you more I visited DLP in May and was shocked by the state of the park. I've been visiting Disney for 25 yrs and this the first time I've ever come away from one of their resorts feeling more depressed than I was when I arrived.

Comment

Thats just making excuses up for them now!!!

Walt Disney World gets daily thunderstorms during the Summer months plus even the odd Hurricane/Tropical Storm passing through and the damage is never that extensive. The Storm might have resulted in the damage being visable for us all to see, but it was not the cause of it. Disneyland Paris cutbacks and lack of maintenance are the reasons. And its too little too late to be fixing it now! It should had never been allowed to fall into this kind of disrepair in the first place.
                    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post

I no longer care if this park is falling apart. My advise is to stop visiting and supporting Disneyland Paris if you don't like the images and save up and visit somewhere like Disneyland in California where upkeep and maintenance remains important. If the Park can allow the outside show building to fall apart in this way what does the inside look like. The areas not seen by us the Guests. You also have to question how safe are the attractions?

This.

100%.
                      WDW - 1987 & 1991
                      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                      DLR - October 2011

Comment

FYI: That part of Space Mountain has been repaired now.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          FYI: That part of Space Mountain has been repaired now.

Comment

of course it does, that part of the needed maintenance is done now with the rest of the park

Comment

I think the interior of the structure, the queue area, the tracks of the roller coaster, and the post-show each went through a large number of various design.
                              primark-online.net
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elance
                              http://www.facebook.com/Elance

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X