This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney Dreams of Christmas

This winter, Disney Dreams is going to be replaced by Disney Dreams of Christmas. The show will be themed around Frozen's characters as main characters, instead of Peter Pan and his shadow.

Concept art :

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	7373229

Re: Disney Dreams of Christmas

ok is Show going to be the same with Winter Dreams show in Anahiem.

Comment

Christmas holidays are very colorful that everyone enjoy this show.

primark shop online clothes | plagiarism and grammar checker free
      Last edited by Janna142; 12-01-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Looks like it should be a good addition to the show (albeit temporary).
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Disfa10 - the show was developed in conjunction with the DCA version so they share almost all their content (although obviously formatted differently for each park).
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

ORWEN: Sounds good I guess. Of course FROZEN had better be a big hit or this idea will sink faster than--

ORGOCH: --yerself does whenever ya tries ta fly a broom!!!

Comment

Un little preview:

sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
              Walt Disney

Comment

The first video is now available from the press event presentation. Great show once again.

DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Comment

Originally posted by coruscant View Post
                  The first video is now available from the press event presentation. Great show once again.

I think WOC Winter Dreams has some work to do! That was good!!!!!!
                  Is there any way we could bring that to the American Castles without the fountains? The fountains would mean major work in the hub.

Comment

Wow stunning as ever. Thanks for sharing coruscant.

They've done it again, such a clever combination of projections and effects, although I do have a few criticisms. I've got no issue with Olaf being our guide, but early on it felt a bit like a Frozen commercial. However that was forgotten once the small world sequence started.

The Toy Story sequence was perhaps my biggest bugbear. It felt a bit forced and certainly went on a bit too long.

Other than that, and amazing show with a finale fit for any Christmas show.

Bravo to the team who created it.
                    sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by jrh1985 View Post
                      I think WOC Winter Dreams has some work to do! That was good!!!!!!
                      Is there any way we could bring that to the American Castles without the fountains? The fountains would mean major work in the hub.
                      Well I'm not quite sure it would actually be a problem to place fountains around the castle. At least at the magic Kingdom.
                      If my memory serves me well, they have much more water around the castle than in Paris.
                      But without the fountains it might work also, would be like the current show they have at the Magic Kingdom. But the fountains are an added value that is for sure.
                      DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Comment

Seeing this show really brightend up my day. Paris is really lucky to get this nighttime spectacular before it's American debut. The American version will be similar but a lot slower and softer soundtrack which I'm a bit weary about them changing the soundtrack for winter dreams because the Paris version is more upbeat and spectacular. However the opening and closing song for dreams of Christmas is actually from a tokyo Disney sea show which is performed during the holiday season "christmas dreams". World of color winter dreams will use a new song called "glow" which was written specifically for that show, and has called for people to audition to be a part of that song. It will be interesting to see which show is more popular but I can already see that Paris got the cherry on top for this one!

Comment

Going to be there tomorrow to check it out, I can't wait to see the park decked out for the winter season.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X