This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Ratatouille: The Totally Crazy Adventure of Remy

The new Ratatouille attraction in Walt Disney Studios Park with be called "Ratatouille: The Totally Crazy Adventure of RemyClick image for larger version

Name:	1237898_10151887715934851_650403369_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	7373360

Edit: Adding the French title. I guess the abbriviations will be RATTR (Fr) or RTCAR (En). I think I'll stick with Remy.
    Last edited by Hathaway Browne; 09-21-2013, 12:09 PM.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Ratatouille: The Totally Crazy Adventure of Remy

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    The new Ratatouille attraction in Walt Disney Studios Park with be called "Ratatouille: The Totally Crazy Adventure of Remy[ATTACH=CONFIG]32537[/ATTACH]

Edit: Adding the French title. I guess the abbriviations will be RATTR (Fr) or RTCAR (En). I think I'll stick with Remy.
    in French only

Comment

Actually that does makes sense, it is a French themed attraction.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

Love the image. Not sure of the name.

'Totally Crazy'? It does seem to lose in translation. I would suggest that most people will refer to it as Ratatouille
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

^You can bet on that. There's always someone who calls things by the wrong name. Worst one I've ever heard was on an ITV holiday programme that called Le Chateau "Tinkerbell's Castle"
          sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

ORWEN: I just LOVE rats--and Remy in particular. Some of my best friends in life have always been rats. So I'm looking forward to this attraction. I'm even plagued with an obsession over it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
              The new Ratatouille attraction in Walt Disney Studios Park with be called "Ratatouille: The Totally Crazy Adventure of Remy[ATTACH=CONFIG]32537[/ATTACH]

I like the concept image on this too, especially considering that Skinner is extremely short for a human, but still enormous to a rat. Oh, this image does remind me of a few images from Honey I Shrunk the Audience:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hista2.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	7353139Click image for larger version

Name:	hista.jpg
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	7353140Click image for larger version

Name:	Hista1.jpg
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	7353141
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

The exact opening date will be revealed later this month. For now, we know that the opening date will be between June 1 and July 31.

Comment

The first short commercial for this upcoming attraction was released today. At the moment it's only available in german (realy astounding) but it will sure be translated into english, french and other languages very soon.

Comment

The first short commercial for this upcoming attraction was released today. At the moment it's only available in german (realy astounding) but it will sure be translated into english, french and other languages very soon.
                    The reason it was released in german first is probably that at Europapark Germany a new ride is opening in April which is similiar in the concept:

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X