Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Best date to visit

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best date to visit

Hi everyone!

I am going to be three days in Paris in late Novmber (25, 26, 27th) and three in mid December (11th, 12th, 13th). Obviously Disneyland is a must for me, and I am wondering what time is the best to visit. I wanted to go in late November because the days are a Monday a Tuesday and a Wednesday (less crowded), BUT Space Mountain is scheduled to be closed .

My next date could be Thursday the 12th of December. Does anybody know if French kids will be out for Christmas holidays already? If so, and being a Thursday, I imagine it will be awfully crowded!

Two years ago my sister and I visited on a December 24th and mostly everything were walk-into rides (we also experienced nasty weather... But we didnt care!)

Also, does anybody know if the Christmas Disney Dreams will be playing everyday?

Thanks!!

Re: Best date to visit

French Schoolholiday will start at 21.12.13 - so the 12th of December should not be too crowded.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X