Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best themed Disney hotel at Dland Paris?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What's the best themed Disney hotel at Dland Paris?

What are the best themed Disney hotels at Disneyland Paris? Please list them on order on a post on this thread:

http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...l-choices.html
    Last edited by jcruise86; 10-26-2013, 05:42 AM. Reason: typo

Re: What's the best themed Disney hotel at Dland Paris?

I like the theming at Disneyland Hotel, Sequioa Lodge and the Newport Bay.

The two more moderate hotels are a bit of a disappointment - they don't look very Disney.

Comment

I loved Robert A.M. Stern's Hotel Cheyenne. It had an excellent atmosphere for a moderately priced Disney hotel, and--when I stayed there long ago--it was a good value for a hotel hear Paris. The most interesting thing about staying there was being surrounded by young, middle-class families from all over Europe.

I also liked the atmosphere of the Sequoia and Newport Bay, but like the nice Disneyland Paris Hotel, they all seemed just a little bit inferior to their counterparts at Walt Disney World. I thought the New York themed hotel was kind of ugly and was dramatically out-themed by Las Vegas' New New, New York hotel.

The Hotel Sante Fe was the ugliest Disney hotel I've ever seen--a good match for the Disney's Paris studios park in its ability to induce depression. I hope it's been improved since I last saw it over ten years ago, though I hoped they kept the giant Clint Eastwood mural. (I read it was inspired by his ski buddy, the late Frank Wells.)

--Tom Sinsky
      Last edited by jcruise86; 10-26-2013, 06:51 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I agree about New York.

But Cheyenne looked like Fiberglass and had little Wild West theming.

Odd, since they have the best Frontierland.

Comment

The Grand Californian. Have always experience magic there on a whole new level in terms of service. amenities, food, recreation and Disney character chumminess.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Well I've only stayed at the NPBC and it was ok, but not spectacular. I have looked around the NY, Sequoia and Disneyland Paris Hotel, and they do all have their charms, but to me the Sequoia wins for theme - but DLPH should get an honorable mention for having that Main Street view.
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X