Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Accident on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Boy, 5, fighting for life after 'falling under a machine' on Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland ParisChild in critical condition after accident on ride at 4.50pm (3.50pm GMT)
    Medics called when boy became 'trapped between a platform and a boat'
    Disney spokesman says first aiders 'quickly intervened' to help the boy
    Boy, 5, fighting for life after accident on ride at Disneyland Paris | Mail Online
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Accident on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Is this being reported anywhere else? This article doesn't seem too concerned with its supposed subject.

Comment

The Telegraph has more information. And yes it's serious enough that a 5 year old is critical in hospital. Boy 'fighting for life' after accident at Disneyland Paris - Telegraph

Comment

It was at the end of the ride and the young boy got up too early and when the boat moved he fell from it and was crushed between the boat and the side of the ride. The ride is closed now.

Comment

Seems like the young boy is no more in a critical condition this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
            Is this being reported anywhere else? This article doesn't seem too concerned with its supposed subject.
            Young boy injured on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Paris

Comment

well we can say goodbye good reviews DLP things might just get worst. the most beautiful theme park ever in a magic kingdom style but nothing new for the past 21 years doesnt include the ugliest theme park WDSP in paris.

Comment

How would a thing like that occur where a child could lose his balance and fall under the loading dock. I don't know how Pairs dock is but at DL the boat when at dock are above the floor line so when you step out you step up but there is no water reachable from the sides of the boat at dock. I could see the kid going in the water at the front of the boat or in the rear but not on the sides.
                Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

We're not sure exactly how the accident happened yet but, until we do, the good news is that the little boy is apparently out of danger and recovering well. The ride remains closed while the proper authorities carry out their investigation.
                  Originally posted by fizzog
                  Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Anything bad can always happen in DLP. I'm sure there will be an accident with multiple deaths some time soon. The park doesn't even look good. Bad management makes a horrible place.

Comment

What a cheerful comment to make Timmy. In this case it was the fault of the Guest and not the safe operation of the ride. I too question the safety procedures at this loss making Resort at times when I see how dirty and tired looking thinks look. But sad reality is I still feel safer riding Disneyland Paris attractions then I would at some other Parks across Asia, Europe and America.
                      Last edited by Malin; 11-10-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                        Anything bad can always happen in DLP. I'm sure there will be an accident with multiple deaths some time soon. The park doesn't even look good. Bad management makes a horrible place.
                        Anything bad can always happen anywhere. You're starting to sound like you want there to be deaths so you can be vindicated in your predictions.

Comment

A child almost died and it happend in DLP. I don't even have to say more.

Comment

A child almost died because of the Parent not watching what he was up to at the time. How is Disneyland Paris to blame?

Comment

I never said anyone is to blame. But it does seme that who ever calls the shots in that place should think over their plan. Bad things does not just happend. ...and i does seme that bad things happen alot in DLP.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X