Flower Festival from April till June 2014 !

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRP_bopazot
    • Mar 2005

[Rumor] Flower Festival from April till June 2014 !

I've heard rumors when you read DLP discussion boards across the internet that they might starts a Flower Festival with some entertainment on Main Street and thoughout the park till Ratatouille Opens lol .

A Cheschire meet'n greet will be build ( finally )ans set up and i'm glad that DLP has very unique characters like Cheschire Cat and some others that the americans didn't get yet !

How many of you wants to have his picture taken with Cheschire Cat here ? lol
    HKDL : Done !!!
  • DLRPWonders
    New MiceChatter
    • Feb 2014

Re: Flower Festival from April till June 2014 !

It's true that there will be a spring festival, which will be called "Swing Into Spring".
    It will run from April 5th until June 22nd, with April 4th as a soft opening day.
    The festival will get a cavalcade, which as yet another rebuilding of the character train, with 90 dancers and 30 characters.
    The cavalcade will have a showstop at Central Plaza, with a little show there and Mary Poppins is supposedly the lead of the little showstop.

Although everything is still unconfirmed by Disneyland Paris!

But I don't know where you got the idea from that there will be a special meet 'n greet area for Cheshire Cat?
    This is not true at all. There's going to be a Spiderman meeting area at the Walt Disney Studios Park.
    Remember to always let your dreams carry you away.

Follow me on Twitter (DLRPWonders) for the latest Disneyland Paris news!

Comment

• Hathaway Browne
      MiceChatter
      • Jul 2008

Here's the English commercial for Swing into Spring, which looks like a great addition to the calendar.

OK, the Christmas cavalcade was a bit of a misstep, but the Halloween parade was a huge leap forward, it looks like Paris has upped its game a little.
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

• torstendlp
        New MiceChatter
        • Feb 2014

I totally disagree with you on the Christmas Cavalcade. In my opinion it was really good and a big step into the right direction.

The Spring Promenade for the Swing into Spring Festival with it's huge mass of dancers is absolutely fantastic - much better than I expected before seeing it live.

The Welcome to Spring Show on Town Square is nice but nothing Special.

I love the Decorations and Topiaries on Central Plaza whereas I find the Mary Poppins ones on Town Square a bit greepy and I absolutely dislike how they decorated the Main Street Station and make it impossible to see this wonderful building in it's own beauty.

If you like to see (more than 100 photos) and read (in German) about it here is my detailed page about it:
        Frühlings Festival "Swing Into Spring" im Disneyland Paris
        dein-dlrp.de - The #1 German Disneyland Paris Guidebook

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X