Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Mountain : Back To the Moon (2015)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Space Mountain : Back To the Moon (2015)

Re: Space Mountain : Back To the Moon (2015)

I suppose its good news, although lost on me as I won't be riding.

It does strike me as odd that while its good that Indy and Space are getting refurbed, they seem to be changing things when it was not in desperate need.

I don't recall any fan calling for the Temple du Peril to be reconstructed in stone. And I think many could put up with Mission II if it meant instead that the funding went towards another new attraction in the resort.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Fantastic news. I loved the original space mountain. When I saw mission 2 last year I wasn't impressed and the ride was so jerky it made me sick. Anything that returns SM back to its former glory is fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
        It does strike me as odd that while its good that Indy and Space are getting refurbed, they seem to be changing things when it was not in desperate need.

I don't recall any fan calling for the Temple du Peril to be reconstructed in stone.
        From what I've heard, it was needed as the original temple was deteriorating.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          From what I've heard, it was needed as the original temple was deteriorating.
          That's fair enough then. It would be a waste if it was just for aesthetic reasons.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

​I would hate to have a piece of crumbling temple fall in my face on a fast moving train. It's about time.

Comment

Just imagine what else needs to be fixed if something that looked as fine as it did like Indy is getting such a big renovation. I just wish they could have changed Indy a bit. It could need an indoor portion.

Space Mountain needs a new track.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzog
                Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Indy only needs a temple renovation to fix the facade. Space Mountain will probably keep the same track but get new cars.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X