This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Ratatouille Grand Opening

Just like I announced before, Bob Iger and Tom Staggs are in Paris. Bob Iger has just dedicated Ratatouille l'Aventure Totalement Toquee de Remy in front of the media!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ratatouille.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	7375308
    Last edited by Fultimate; 06-21-2014, 04:24 PM.

Re: Ratatouille Grand Opening

This is awesome!

Comment

Video of the ceremony:

Last edited by Fultimate; 06-21-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Nice little show. The CM playing Linguini was very good. I don't think I've ever seen him represented in the parks, so its nice to have him make an appearance.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Ratatouille soft-opened for regular guests as a surprise today.

Comment

Any guesses what the average wait time will be in the first weeks?

Would Crush have the current park record?
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

Question about Paris Disney, do they speak English or is everything in French? Do they actually wear uniforms (It seemed no one did at any place I went in Paris and could never tell who was actually working at the park/hotel/chateau).

Comment

Most CM's speak more than one language, and announcements are made in French/English and then either Spanish/Dutch/German/Italian (not in that order).

Attractions mostly alternate between French and English (Such as Star Tours. Rex is French, the X-Wing Pilot talks to him in English).

And yes, they all wear uniforms, its just like any other Disney property.
                sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

Incidentally, Disneyland Paris opened with costumes that were designed to create a non-uniform look that enhanced the believability of the fiction. So, for example, Pirates of the Caribbean featured a motley assortment of costume pieces that were combined in various ways by the attraction's cast.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X