This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DLP - Hotel/Transportation question

I've never been to DLP, but we are planning on going within a couple years. Here is my question: is there a transportation system in place to get you from your hotel to the park, (i.e. by bus) or is it all walking?

We just got back from Disneyland in Anaheim last year, and the biggest culture shock of the vacation was all the walking (as opposed to WDW, where there are numerous buses, monorails, boats and trams to get you from point A to point B).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Scott

Re: DLP - Hotel/Transportation question

You can walk to the parks from all the Disney hotels, except Camp Davy Crockett. The Santa Fe and Cheyenne are the furthest at about a 15-20min walk.

The partner hotels usually have some sort of shuttle bus service, but it maybe at an additional cost - so its best to check before hand.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks! I guess we will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel, then.

Comment

No problem. As for the Disneyland Paris Hotel, well you can virtually roll out of bed and stroll down Main Street USA.

I've only stayed at the Newport and the walk has never been an issue. Quite a nice starter for the day, as you walk past Lake Disney.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by scotthallaron View Post
          I've never been to DLP, but we are planning on going within a couple years. Here is my question: is there a transportation system in place to get you from your hotel to the park, (i.e. by bus) or is it all walking?

We just got back from Disneyland in Anaheim last year, and the biggest culture shock of the vacation was all the walking (as opposed to WDW, where there are numerous buses, monorails, boats and trams to get you from point A to point B).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
          Scott

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X