Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fee-paying Disney Dreams : 65 EUR (87 USD)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Fee-paying Disney Dreams : 65 EUR (87 USD)

If you want to see Disney Dreams in front of the castle, you now have to pay 65 EUR (= 87 USD).

You still can see it for free, but you won't be able to see it right in front of the castle anymore.

Re: Fee-paying Disney Dreams : 65 EUR (87 USD)

Well so much for Disneyland Paris's good review despite of everything being renovated and more entertainment coming in this is just sad and a new low for the park its because the park guests and cast members doesn't do a good control system which here in TDR do.Its sad to say that you have to pay Disney dreams 85 bucks in front, sayonara dreams im ok with Once Upon A Time here with the lotterry and stuff.

Comment

ORWEN: I wonder what would happen if nobody was willing to pay the fee. Does that mean the space in front of the castle would just be vacant during the show while everybody found other spots to watch it from?

Comment

Sounds like priority viewing similar to other parks that have it with some kind of snack. T that price is way to high

Comment

If I read it well, it is only available for 40 guests. Seems to me that there is plenty of space left to see it "in front".

Comment

So it does sound like priority seating like they did or do with Fantasmic here in Anaheim but it's still a bit pricy

Comment

sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
              Walt Disney

Comment

Wow. How shocking... A company trying to make money.

I find no issue with this. It's a small area, plenty of other space to view from. Personally I think these shows are always better viewed from a bit farther back.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

I think Scrooge McDuck has taken over most of the park operations--sadly.

Comment

I guess I'll reserve opinion until I see exactly where the paid area will be. IMO "right in front" is often "too close" anyway, because you do need a little distance to take everything in. If they rope off an area like other Disney parks have done with Glow With the Show promotions or with the F! dessert buffet, I'll probably be okay with it. And for that price they really should be offering a dessert buffet...

Comment

Oh my!! That's a stiff price to pay. I think Disney World has a similar pay for view desert party to view "Wishes", so maybe they have found that some silly folks are willing to pay for that benefit? I understand that Tokyo Disneyland offers front of castle seating via a random lottery for guests but it's a free service, and all guests in the park have a chance to play and win a spot in the viewing area. I much prefer that lotto drawing over having to pay for a show that only lasts 20 minutes and it's subject to alteration or cancellation due to weather.

Comment

Oh dear....that's expensive!
                        Need help planning your Disneyland Resort vacation? Follow this link and I'll give you all the help you need!

sigpic

Comment

There are plenty of excellent areas to view Dreams besides the very front of the castle.
                          No big deal.

Comment

A company making money? How about paying extra to sit at McDonalds?
                            Disney in Paris will always get my thumbs down. Why? BECAUSE IT SUCKS!

Comment

Every conspicuous first-class section in the parks will make some other guests feel like they're in coach. Some of the more popular airlines (SW years ago, Jet Blue up to a couple of years ago and the bought out and destroyed MW Express) only had one class and treated everyone like a VIP. I think that's one reason why Walt hid the expensive & exclusive Club 33 at Disneyland.
                              Last edited by jcruise86; 11-03-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X