Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Paris park entrance as cast member.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Paris park entrance as cast member.

My friend was just hired as a WDW cast member and she is planning on taking me and her family to DLP. However we weren't sure if she needs to get tickets for us in advance before going to paris or she can just swipe us in with her cast member ID.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    sigpic

Aug 2003: Walt Disney World
    Sept 2010 - May 2014: Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure
    Sept 2013: Disney Cruise Line Dream
    Sept 2013: Walt Disney World
    Jan 2014: Hong Kong Disneyland
    May 2014: Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disneysea
    July 2014: Disney Cruise Line Fantasy
    July 2014 - Current: WDW
    December 2014: Disneyland Paris
    May 2015 - July 2015 Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure
    May 2015 - Hong Kong Disneyland
    June 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disneysea
    September 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disneysea
    December 2015 - Disneyland Paris

Re: Disneyland Paris park entrance as cast member.

Originally posted by yoshikitty View Post
    My friend was just hired as a WDW cast member and she is planning on taking me and her family to DLP. However we weren't sure if she needs to get tickets for us in advance before going to paris or she can just swipe us in with her cast member ID.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    Im not even sure she can enjoy her WDW privileges at DLP, as theyre different companies !

Comment

Originally posted by mtlchuck View Post
      Im not even sure she can enjoy her WDW privileges at DLP, as theyre different companies !
      Well, DLP CM privileges work at WDW and DL, so as far as I know the reverse should be true. I'm not quite sure who your friend would need to talk to on the day though - from memory, it should be the Bureau Donald, to the right of the main entrance (near the entrance of the Disneyland Hotel).
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Originally posted by soundtracker View Post
        Well, DLP CM privileges work at WDW and DL, so as far as I know the reverse should be true. I'm not quite sure who your friend would need to talk to on the day though - from memory, it should be the Bureau Donald, to the right of the main entrance (near the entrance of the Disneyland Hotel).
        This is interesting! I once got offered courtesy tickets to WDW following an incident but since I knew that my following trip was going to be to Paris I asked if I could get them for DLRP instead and they said tickets are not transferable between parks, so I was wodering how it was with CM benefits!

Comment

As a Cm of WDW you can acces for free at DLP. Just bring your Id and Blue Main Pass Card to the Guest Relation desk of the Ticketing (At the far right). They will give you a Park Hopper Ticket for you and 3 friends.

Comment

Have the CM check the "Complementary Admission" tab on the HUB website for more info. DLR and WDW cast members get free access to all Disney parks except for Tokyo Disney.

Comment

This is interesting! I once got offered courtesy tickets to WDW following an incident but since I knew that my following trip was going to be to Paris I asked if I could get them for DLRP instead and they said tickets are not transferable between parks, so I was wodering how it was with CM benefits!
              While Euro Disney SCA and Hong Kong International Theme Parks are not wholly owned by The Walt Disney Company, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort are operated by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. An SCA is also an interesting arrangement where despite owning less than half of Euro Disney SCA, The Walt Disney Company is able to effectively run it as a wholly owned subsidiary.

Comment

The cast members at Disneyland, Disney World, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland can go to and sign people into all four of the resorts.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X