Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

DLRP: Mi Trip Report from Halloween'05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLRP: Mi Trip Report from Halloween'05

Hello everyone,

this is my first port in the DLRP forum . I usually read it, but it's the first time I decide to post something...

...it's my trip report from my last Halloween there...

...it's a little bit long but I hope you'll like it.

http://www.rafatorcida.net/trips/dlp2005/
    Regards,

imAg!

PS. If you want to access my first report, from DLP you can access here.
    ---
    rafatorcida.me

Re: DLRP: Mi Trip Report from Halloween'05

Great pictures! I've never had a blue sky when visiting DLRP.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

Comment

I never realized how much detail was in DLRP. Those are some very good photos.

Comment

Nice report! I love the breaking down of the report and the photos.

God those Hallowween decorations were garish though. :yuck:

It was nice seeing the photos of fall. Its amazing, DLP can have fall just like home but Georgia can't.

Comment

Very nice pictures! I always tried to take some pictures of the interior of attractions such as Pirates of Phantom Manor but I always and with blurry pics! Chapeau! If you like TDS, feel free to visit my site www.massimopoti.com where I post some of my pics from my vacation there.
          Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
          2007: World of Disney New York City
          2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
          1992: Euro Disney Resort
          2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
          1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
          1997: Walt Disney World
          1993: Disneyland

Comment

Beautiful pictures. I especially loved seeing the HalloweenLand theming, it's such a great and detailed overlay! The hotel was absolutely beautiful!
            Thanks so much for sharing your report, I really enjoyed it!

Comment

Nice well layed out report. I enjoyed your pictures. DL PARIS IS Awesome for Halloween! The places these pumpkin people appear are amazing. Thanks for showing your trip.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Wow...your pictures are amazing. ive never been to Disneyland at Halloween but it looks terrific, your pictures of the hotel were gorgeous too!!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X