Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New in Disney this Summre

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New in Disney this Summre

    So i've heard about different things being built and planned but are there going to be any changes to the parks this summer?

    Disneyland: 1998, 2005

    Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011


  • #2
    Re: New in Disney this Summre

    Originally posted by Laura678
    So i've heard about different things being built and planned but are there going to be any changes to the parks this summer?
    This summer nothing new except Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast will be opened and they might start a new Winnie the Pooh show at Fantasy Festival Stage .
    HKDL : Done !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New in Disney this Summre

      ORGOCH: What's with all this in'trest in Pooh? Ain't they never heard 'bout OTHER stuff they could do on that dang stage? Why's everything gotta' be 'bout some silly ol' bear?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New in Disney this Summre

        Odd, because they have had Pooh show at the outdoor castle stage theater for years now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New in Disney this Summre

          Originally posted by Witches of Morva
          ORGOCH: What's with all this in'trest in Pooh? Ain't they never heard 'bout OTHER stuff they could do on that dang stage? Why's everything gotta' be 'bout some silly ol' bear?
          Pooh + Co make more money for Walt Disney Consumer Products than Mickey + Co. Nearly twice as much, in fact. Simple business tactics.
          BACKPACKING REALNESS

          DISNEY TRIPS
          October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
          April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
          December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
          July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
          July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
          February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
          February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

          (VERY OLD!)
          TRIP REPORTS

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New in Disney this Summre

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            Odd, because they have had Pooh show at the outdoor castle stage theater for years now.
            It's basically the same show, but management have taken the decision to dismantle the Castle Stage to make way for new landscaping/meet n' greet areas.
            Originally posted by fizzog
            Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X