Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Halloween

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

Im seriously considering booking a trip to the Resort to take in the Halloween celebrations.Exactly what dates does it last for and is it worth the trip?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Halloween is OK, it's a bit cheesy but there is plenty of entertainment.

I don't know the exact dates, but have a look at www.dlp-guide.com they have lots of information.

Ian
    "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Comment

The Halloween celebration usually last for the entire month of October.

I LOVED it very much !

Comment

I will second the LOVING IT notion. It was simply amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone. Go, if you can.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 09:49 PM.

Comment

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
            Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

I cannot recommend DLP's Halloween celebration highly enough! If you like Halloween, you will LOVE what they do at the Park. Every other Halloween festivity I've seen pales in comparison, and I know I will have some wistful thoughts of Disneyland Paris every October for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
                Flying to Paris is so cheap right now too! I may have to plan a trip. When is the best time to go to Paris? Paris in April sounds so romantic...
                Anytime is a good time in Paris! I, personally, would avoid August, as that is when a lot of things in the City close down, plus, it's HOT! I've been in Early May and Late October and both were great. October was a bit chilly - but I like it that way. May was beautiful and magical - but I prefer Spring travel just about anywhere (except when there's an unexpected heat wave in Berlin).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X