Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

DLRP doing well

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLRP doing well

DLRP has been extremely busy past weeks. According to several sources, last four weekends have had on average nearly 70.000 guests (usually up to 40.000).

A good news is that weekdays have been busy too and 70.000 figure has been exceeded on some days (usually weekday rate stays at 30.000 or less in June). At least once the park limit was reached and that means 75.000-80.000 guests. If weather stays as nice as it has been, the situation will remain.

There's been 200min lines for Space Mountain II and other e-tickets. Even WDS was packed. Hotels occupancy rate has been over 90%.

So, June is ahead of expectations and EDL s.c.a. 3rd quarter results could make a record.. but is it good enough to compensate the first half loss? That we must wait and see till end of July when 3rd quarter revenues are announced.
    Last edited by Zarniwoop; 06-20-2006, 02:16 AM.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

Re: DLRP doing well

Thanks for the good news Zarniwoop. Where did you hear this? The Disneyland Park so rarely reaches capacity - it would be great to see a truly thriving summer season at last.
    Originally posted by fizzog
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Originally posted by soundtracker
      Thanks for the good news Zarniwoop. Where did you hear this? The Disneyland Park so rarely reaches capacity - it would be great to see a truly thriving summer season at last.
      Info came from cast members and guests and I also have access to hotel reservation system.
      ----
      Cheers,
      Zarniwoop

Comment

wow, just wow!

want to bet though they still will report a loss for this year?
        Last edited by J9000; 06-20-2006, 08:26 AM.
        We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

I read everywhere that both parks are packed at the moment, especially on saturdays and sundays.

I hope the resort won't be unbearably full this friday, as I'll be there... :yea:

Comment

My best friend works on the gates of the Disneyland park and she say's that she has been rushed off her feet, there are people waiting in long lines just to go through the turnstiles. The whole area under the Disneyland hotel was packed out.

Its so good the hear that both parks are packed, it doesn't happen that often, i'm so pleased.

A few years ago i was at the resort and they had to close the main car park because it was full, they had to turn people away. I just spent the day by the pool in the sun, park was tooooooooo busy! Wonder if that is going to happen this year, hope so for DLRP's sake.

DLRP rocks!!!! (especially in the sun, so pretty)

Comment

Wow! 70,000! Nice to hear it.

Comment

3th quarter results will be better then previous year, because the easter vacation was late this year, and is in this quarter, while previous year, it was in the second quarter

although these rumours are nice, I hope people don't get disappointed or annoyed by the big crowds

when attractions reach a 60 minute que line, I personally think that is the limit

I don't get it why people go stand in line for example Big Thunder Mountain when there is a waiting time of two hours!

I don't think guest satisfaction rises with so many crowds

Comment

But it can lead to profits which can in turn make for a better place.

And sometimes you just put up with a line for a ride if you like the ride.

Comment

Good to hear. I hope all the development going on across the way also helps the resort in the future. Better days at Disneyland Resort Paris for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristof
                      when attractions reach a 60 minute que line, I personally think that is the limit

I don't get it why people go stand in line for example Big Thunder Mountain when there is a waiting time of two hours!

I don't think guest satisfaction rises with so many crowds
                      go in the winter mid week like me, nothing like a walk on peter pan/big thunder!
                      We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

When I was there in May the resorts were very busy -- but largely by convention goers -- the parks weren't even moderately crowded. FastPass wasn't needed for anything.

The only attraction that I waited longer than 10 minutes for was Big Thunder, which had a posted wait of 20 minutes, but was waaaaaay off as it was 45 minutes to ride.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the park is doing better. Any reason for the sudden change?
                          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Wow Sounds like good news at last and I hope it continues.Lets hope this is a sign of things to come as I really want to see Disneyland Resort Paris do well next year for its 15th Aniversary and the Studios 5th.
                            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Does this mean there will be throngs of crowds when I go sometime between June 28 - July 2?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X