X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hotel Booking Conditions

Hi there,
    I'm thinking about booking a room at the Disneyland hotel, for 2 nights. The website is kinda poorly designed, so I'm hoping someone can answer this questions for me:

Does a room at the hotel come with park passes? It's kinda implied, but I'm not sure!!

Appreciate the answer,
    Ryan

Re: Disneyland Hotel Booking Conditions

Originally posted by Ryguy7
    Hi there,
    I'm thinking about booking a room at the Disneyland hotel, for 2 nights. The website is kinda poorly designed, so I'm hoping someone can answer this questions for me:

Does a room at the hotel come with park passes? It's kinda implied, but I'm not sure!!

Appreciate the answer,
    Ryan
    you may be able to add them on, but the room does not just come with tickets to the park. It may come with early morning entry, but you still need to purchase your tickets.....maybe I didn't understand the question....

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
      you may be able to add them on, but the room does not just come with tickets to the park. It may come with early morning entry, but you still need to purchase your tickets.....maybe I didn't understand the question....
      This is Disneyland Paris group!
      ----
      Cheers,
      Zarniwoop

Comment

Originally posted by Ryguy7
        Yes, the park passes are included in "Classic package".
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

you get passes as part of the packages as zarniwoop said, though you can book the hotel separately as well, if unsure phone them, though i think most stays over two nights have the passes included
          We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

All the 7 Disney hotels include length of stay passes in their room rates.

Comment

Oh ok, great. Thanks - I though the classic package implied you get them.
              I don't really want to stay two nights, just one - but the website will only let you book a package with a minimum of two nights..
              I will maybe call them or look for other online ways to book just one night.
              Thanks for the info!
              RY

Comment

phone them, ive stayed one night before but needed to book it over the phone, its often cheaper though to go to the good neighbour hotels, thier top rooms (executive?) are normally cheaper than a room at the santafe. i stayed at the circus themed one and apart from breakfast you couldnt fault it. (apart from the kid who resembled the boy from the shining who scared the hell out of me in the corridor - wasnt fun)
                We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

I feel your pain. The first time I went to DLP, I was a CM, so I knew I'd be getting in for free. It took me about 7 emails back and forth before I could get their planning people to understand that I didn't want a package, just the hotel prices!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X