Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Chia-pet Mona Lisa with Mickey Mouse ears for sell at a Merch chart?

David H
    The sonic boom you just heard was from this email being sent
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Originally posted by Disneyphile
    How about Disney's Paris Adventure!

They can build an Eiffel Tower replica and run the monorail through it. And have a mock French winery with film about making French wines. And a film called, "Parisian Dreams" that highlights why people come to France - for the wine and Eiffel Tower! And don't forget a facade of the Louvre (only a facade, so people can imagine what's inside), and put an ODV cart outside that sells glowing replicas of the Mona Lisa and Eiffel Tower light chasers! Throw in a few perfume shops and French fry stalls, and voila!!!! It'll be a popular masterpiece for sure!

Comment

While I like the Muppet ideas, ("What a great film, too bad they had to ruin it by putting a PIG in it?", "Hey, look at that great Goofy mask! That's not a mask. Oh, sorry lady", "I'm leaving, Forever. Great, could you get me a sandwich while you're out - FOREVER!", "Gonzo, we don't have a phone. Oh, I'll just run out and get one.", "Hey, who are you? Max, Dorothy was sick so the union sent me.", "Would you please STOP this nonsence? Ok - What nonsense would you like?")* the question at hand though is the degree to which the Muppets are known in Europe. I don't know if Sesame Street has foreign versions, but I just don't see the Muppets as having the recognition factor in Europe as they do in the states. Granted, there doesn't seem to be too much of them around, although I do believe that Muppet Wizzard of Oz is in production. Now of course, I could be completely wrong and the Muppets could be big in Europe given how European tastes do differ.

*Just chasing Bean for a bit.
      And for the record, I had some guests ask me to shut up because we were ruining the attraction for them. We basically had turned it into a Rocky Horror Picture Show-type of viewing.

David H

David H

Comment

And for those of you who prefer Swedish (as in the Swedish Chef)...

Vheele-a I leeke-a zee Mooppet idees, ("Vhet a greet feelm, tuu bed zeey hed tu rooeen it by pootteeng a PIG in it?", "Hey, luuk et thet greet Guuffy mesk! Thet's nut a mesk. Ooh, surry ledy", "I'm leefeeng, Furefer. Greet, cuoold yuoo get me-a a sundveech vheele-a yuoo're-a oooot - FOREFER!", "Gunzu, ve-a dun't hefe-a a phune-a. Ooh, I'll joost roon oooot und get oone-a.", "Hey, vhu ere-a yuoo? Mex, Duruthy ves seeck su zee uneeun sent me-a.", "Vuoold yuoo pleese-a STOP thees nunsence-a? Ook - Vhet nunsense-a vuoold yuoo leeke-a?")* zee qooesshun et hund thuoogh is zee degree-a tu vheech zee Mooppets ere-a knoon in Ioorupe-a. I dun't knoo iff Seseme-a Street hes fureeegn ferseeuns, boot I joost dun't see-a zee Mooppets es hefeeng zee recugneeshun fectur in Ioorupe-a es zeey du in zee stetes. Grunted, zeere-a duesn't seem tu be-a tuu mooch ooff zeem eruoond, elthuoogh I du beleeefe-a thet Mooppet Veezzerd ooff Ooz is in prudoocshun. Noo ooff cuoorse-a, I cuoold be-a cumpletely vrung und zee Mooppets cuoold be-a beeg in Ioorupe-a geefee hoo Ioorupeun testes du deeffffer.

*Joost cheseeng Beun fur a beet.
        Und fur zee recurd, I hed sume-a gooests esk me-a tu shoot up becoose-a ve-a vere-a rooeening zee ettrecshun fur zeem. Ve-a beseecelly hed toorned it intu a Rucky Hurrur Peectoore-a Shoo-type-a ooff feeooing.
        Bork Bork Bork!

(Translation courtesy of http://www.twinpines.nl/chef/English/)

David H
        The sonic boom you just heard was this message being sent.

P.S. I ran across this little fact when I looked up the Chef in the Wikipedia:
        "The Chef's gibberish has been given a life of its own, with "Swedish Chef" translators on several websites such as Google, and in 2003 Opera Software published a special "Bork" version of its internet browser which turned the MSN website into "Swedish.""

Comment

Personally, I think the muppets wouldn't work in Paris. Why? I don't really believe that the French are too familiar with the muppets as we are. Therefor, no point of putting in the muppets if the French don't even know who they are.

Here are my ideas:

Disneyland Park:

Bring the long neglected Beauty and the Beast Animatronic show to Fantaseyland

Put in a Jungle Cruise in the moats around Adventure Island.

Add a different version of the Indiana Jones adventure next to the coaster. Rename the Temple of Peril to "Excavator."

If you're gonna add Buzz, I think they should put him in the Buzz Lightyear resturaunt. Put something else in the place of the Visionarium.

Add a Disney Qwest type attraction into the place of the Autopia, but make it themed to Jules Vern's science lab and he's inviting everyone to play around with his latest inventions.

Replace HISTA with something. I can't think of anything in particular right now. Philarmagic won't work because it does not fit the theme of Discoveryland.

Walt Disney Studios:

Add tons of more detail to the area. Put a Great Movie ride in the place of the Backlot Tour station.

Replace Animagique with Philarmagic.

Add Toon Studios, but as follows:

Tear down the magic carpets of aladdin to shreds.

Make it a completely indoor toon looking production studio.

I like the 3-D show toon court idea. Perhaps it could be a Judge Judy toon parody called "Judge Minnie" and you're cast in the role of the jury.

"Roller Coaster Rabbit" will be out doors. It will be themed to a Toon-like wooden rollercoaster. You're cast as extras to be riding the roller coaster while Roger Rabbit does his act by trying to save Baby Herman from hurting himself on the roller coaster. You'll see animatronics of Roger and Baby Herman doing wacky things as you ride on a thrilling roller coaster. You'll actually be filmed while on the ride, and your chance to shine will be shown intercut with the complete roger rabbit cartoon.

Goofy's Stunt planes: Goofy is looking for people to perform stunts for an upcomming cartoon which involves flying planes. This is your chance to show that you have what it takes to do the stunts. This is a simple kiddie coaster like Barnstormer.

Mickey and Minnie's trailers: Meet Mickey and his friends here! And see all of the decorations in their trailer.

Add ToT at the end of a Sunset BLVD themed area.

Add a new theme to the Armagedon show.

Those are all my ideas!
          Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by imagineer boy

"Roller Coaster Rabbit" will be out doors. It will be themed to a Toon-like wooden rollercoaster. You're cast as extras to be riding the roller coaster while Roger Rabbit does his act by trying to save Baby Herman from hurting himself on the roller coaster. You'll see animatronics of Roger and Baby Herman doing wacky things as you ride on a thrilling roller coaster. You'll actually be filmed while on the ride, and your chance to shine will be shown intercut with the complete roger rabbit cartoon.

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
            Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Oh yeah, I also think that perhaps they should add more to the backlot. Make more actual production studios and extend the backlot tour so you see more stuff.
              Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

Comment

Walt Disney once told Herb Ryman.."just do something poeple would like." DLP needs Mission Space and TDL Pooh.
                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X