This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Paris Studios on Travel Channel

Did anyone else catch this 1 hour episode on Travel Channel today? Now I heard that the park is like DCA, but I think it looks nice to walk around in and enjoy the history of animation/cinema there.

Re: Disneyland Paris Studios on Travel Channel

The resort is very much like DCA. The best thing is the Rockin Roller Coaster and the Armagedon show. Hopefully in several years it will be a good theme park. . The show makes it look much better than the park really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
      Did anyone else catch this 1 hour episode on Travel Channel today? Now I heard that the park is like DCA, but I think it looks nice to walk around in and enjoy the history of animation/cinema there.
      Actually, if WDSP was anything like DCA, then it would be a nice decent park from Disney. The special made it look much much better than the actual mess this park really is. Furthermore, I would compare it to MGM more...

Comment

I've seen that show...and I agree, the Travel Channel does a great job at selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by fern4life View Post
          ..The best thing is the Rockin Roller Coaster and the Armagedon..
          Armageddon the best thing? What did I miss here...
          - Milo

Comment

I love when they mentioned that "no expense was spared when detailing the park." That is the biggest lie I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by milo_vhw View Post
              Armageddon the best thing? What did I miss here...
              Armagedon has a preshow then you get inside the space station in the middle of a meteor storm. Inside there is fire and explosions. Lots of special effects it was surpising. But they still need to add a loy more stuff

Comment

deleted
                Last edited by CowofDisney; 09-27-2006, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Too bad I missed this, I tried finding looking it up and don't see it coming up again on Travel Channel.

On a side note, CowofDisney, personal attacks are not allowed on MC. If you disagree with TDLFAN please find a more appropriate way to have you point made. Personally I enjoy his posts, only because he is very passionate about Disney but you don't have to agree with him (or anyone else for that matter) but no need to put him down. MC would not be the same without his posts.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I am not trying to attack him
                    I was a little harsh, actualy i was a lot harsh but i do think he goes overboard

Comment

I was actually working on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster the day they filmed this! I think you can see my feet in one of the shots. My only brush with fame to date. (Sigh).
                      Originally posted by fizzog
                      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Originally posted by fern4life View Post
                        Armagedon has a preshow then you get inside the space station in the middle of a meteor storm. Inside there is fire and explosions. Lots of special effects it was surpising. But they still need to add a loy more stuff
                        Yes I know what it is. I meant that this attraction is by far not 'the best' WDSP has to offer! As many times said: preshow is to long and builds expectations they never meet...
                        - Milo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X