This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRP in January?

Hello, I'm thinking about visiting DRP in January as a short layover on my way home, (SoCAL), from a business trip in Finland.
    I know the weather is a risk and the parks operate shorter hours. However, what about ride/attraction and fireworks closures? Many e-tickets close in January at DLR and I'm wondering how to find the closure schedule for DRP.
    Help is appreciated!

Re: DRP in January?

There is no fireworks in DLP exceot NOV, JULY and AUG.

Comment

Thank you, I did not see that on the website.

Comment

Also good news for you is because January is normally a quiet time at DLRP,DLP usually has Fantilusion parade running in the night time.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by sdmom View Post
          Hello, I'm thinking about visiting DRP in January as a short layover on my way home, (SoCAL), from a business trip in Finland.
          I know the weather is a risk and the parks operate shorter hours. However, what about ride/attraction and fireworks closures? Many e-tickets close in January at DLR and I'm wondering how to find the closure schedule for DRP.
          Help is appreciated!
          First week of January will be quite busy and also weekends.

But, Welcome to Finland. January is very cold and dark month, so prepare for it. Paris will be like a spring after us... although it is cold there too. ;-)
          ----
          Cheers,
          Zarniwoop

Comment

Originally posted by Zarniwoop View Post
            But, Welcome to Finland.
            Thank you! I'm in my 12th year working for a large Finnish telecom Company, I'm sure you can guess which one. So, this will be my twenty something trip. For some reason, I'm always there in January and March. I have been once at midsummer, which was cool. I actually go in a couple of weeks, however, didn't think I could pull off the Paris side trip this close to Christmas.

Thank you for the tips.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X