Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

American APs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American APs

Next year I'll be going on the connoisseur trip for my school, and we're spending 3 days in Paris. We'll be spending one day at the park. Does anyone know if I'll be able to use my American annual pass at DLRP?

Re: American APs

Nope. Each park has a different pass.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

^^ what he said.

Comment

Aww, okay. I heard wrong. Someone said you could use a WDW parkhopper in DLR, so I assumed you could use an AP, too. Thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

dlp has its own version of the parkhopper not the wdw version
          We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

then info you got is from a few years back when you could use a wdw pass at dlr that has since stoped

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to have an Worldwide Annual Pass that could be valid at any Disney park?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                Wouldn't it be great to have an Worldwide Annual Pass that could be valid at any Disney park?
                I think the market for that would be rather small though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                  I think the market for that would be rather small though.
                  It'd be more of a status thing. Disney could charge more for the worldwide annual pass and odds are they'd still only be used at the person's home park, meaning more money in Disney's pocket.

I'm sure TDLFAN could use one.

Comment

I've often thought the worldwide AP would be an excellent thing.
                    This year I've been lucky enough to visit WDW in March, DLR in September, and off to DLRP next week. Probably would have saved a bucket of cash if it existed out there!
                    It would also give me an excuse to get to Tokyo and Hong Kong if I knew my ticket was already paid for!

Comment

I actually asked DL President Ed Greer about the worldwide pass and he did say they had considered it but they havent made any decisions.

It would be very costly
                      ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

there is one,

ONE

owned by the first real guest (ie not the ones in photos) of disneyland in 1955.
                        We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

Originally posted by J9000 View Post
                          there is one,

ONE

owned by the first real guest (ie not the ones in photos) of disneyland in 1955.
                          There are less than 24 of these platinum/gold passes... The guy got one at DL, the kids in the photos got one each...

Epcot gave a silver for all of WDW i believe... to that family who skipped school

it would be nice to have one... but only if i had the cash to fly to the other parks... or lived at WDW to go almost every day and a few times to disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                            God knows I could use one of those concidering how much of my time is spend at ALL of the 5 Disney Resorts on Earth.

Comment

if there is one Tokyo will not be included coz Oriental Land .
                              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X