Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

    Flash Mountain is exploring new territory, both geographically and sexually.

    I have removed the image as it is not appropriate for MiceChat (Ian Parkinson)

  • #2
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tom Chaney

      Apparently, that was the general facial expression at the time.... :lol:


      Thats just so wrong.... :lol:
      Mellymouse




      (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tom Chaney
        indeed



        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MellyMouse
          Apparently, that was the general facial expression at the time.... :lol:


          Thats just so wrong.... :lol:
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow:



          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe I should have put a warning in the title.

            Oh well, bygones.

            Comment


            • #7
              BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

              I LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Please note I have removed the image from this thread as it is not appropriate material for MiceAge. Please respect MiceAge and your fellow users.

                If this thread degrades further I will close it.

                Ian Parkinson
                "I'm surrounded by idiots"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've been a "Flash Mountain" fan for quite some time now. Being a gay man, it's all very mysterious and exotic to me...
                  "George Bush... is only for now."
                  Avenue Q

                  Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ian P
                    Please note I have removed the image from this thread as it is not appropriate material for MiceAge. Please respect MiceAge and your fellow users.

                    If this thread degrades further I will close it.

                    Ian Parkinson
                    Heh, glad I downloaded and saved a copy. :devil:

                    I protest your removal of the image, Ian.

                    Instead of censoring the thread , why didn't you just move it to the Litter Box? Have you seen the Disney orgy picture that is currently in the Litter Box? That's what the litter box is for. I hate censorship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adventurer
                      Heh, glad I downloaded and saved a copy. :devil:

                      I protest your removal of the image, Ian.

                      Instead of censoring the thread , why didn't you just move it to the Litter Box? Have you seen the Disney orgy picture that is currently in the Litter Box? That's what the litter box is for. I hate censorship.
                      The difference is the image was actually posted on the MiceAge site, where as the one you refer to is a link, with a clear warning before it.

                      This thread has a title that unless you know the content is very innocent and therefore used to entice people in to read it.

                      Once readers opened this thread there was no warning or chance to avoid the image.

                      I was inappropriate to post this here in the first place and as such it has been removed.

                      Ian
                      "I'm surrounded by idiots"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ian P
                        The difference is the image was actually posted on the MiceAge site, where as the one you refer to is a link, with a clear warning before it.

                        This thread has a title that unless you know the content is very innocent and therefore used to entice people in to read it.

                        Once readers opened this thread there was no warning or chance to avoid the image.

                        I was inappropriate to post this here in the first place and as such it has been removed.

                        Ian
                        Okay so what you could have done, then, instead of taking the easy way out, was move the thread to the Litter Box, and remove the image, and replace it with a link to it instead along with a warning. Now, if I recreate this thread with a link to the image and a warning over in the Litter Box, is that going to get removed?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Silly me, I was thinking this was a message board used by sensible adults.

                          Besides, you couldn't even see his thingie! Her hand was blocking the view!

                          Anyway, yeah, inappropriate for children etc., children will dress like Christina Aguilera, America will go down the drain, etc., etc. etc. I will think before posting such things next time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And since I do feel this is a novelty that deserves a mention on a DLP forum, for all you people who haven't seen the image: A couple was caught on camera doing naughty things on POTC.

                            If that gets removed, the moderators are pushing the limits of sanity.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pussnboots
                              And since I do feel this is a novelty that deserves a mention on a DLP forum, for all you people who haven't seen the image: A couple was caught on camera doing naughty things on POTC.

                              If that gets removed, the moderators are pushing the limits of sanity.
                              Well, your post gave me a good laugh, but, rightfully, you really should have posted it in the Litter Box. It might not even have been touched then..

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X