Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Mountain From the Earth to the Moon - my version of the ride!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain From the Earth to the Moon - my version of the ride!

Hi, I while back on the thread "Why is SMM2 hated so much" I mentioned what my ultimate Space Mounatin would be. People liked the ideas so, using RCT3, I made it. I even came up with a more defined storyline and new surroundings.

The video is 7 mins long, and the actual ride starts a about 3.30mins. Before that, the story is laid out, and the scenery is displayed.

ENJOY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bBA7wXc3w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyR_jiriZuE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Scorchio; 12-27-2006, 10:53 AM.

Re: Space Mountain From the Earth to the Moon - my version of the ride!

Outstanding job, it almost made me cry! That music was SO much better than the one we have now.
    Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
    2007: World of Disney New York City
    2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
    1992: Euro Disney Resort
    2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
    1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
    1997: Walt Disney World
    1993: Disneyland

Comment

I agreed, the music of the original "De la Terre..." version was way way much better than the crappy sounds of SP:M2. Also, gave me goosebumps to hear some of the JTTCOTE thrown into that mix before the virtual ride.

Comment

the lasers look like such a cool idea, linda like a flaming lips concert and going back to the original soundtrack? the best idea ever!
        We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

I think the laser portion of that video was made to simulate the actual portion of the ride where the vehicle travels thru the "swirling" tunnel of bright orange/red neon lights. I am not sure that lasers would be that visible or enjoyable at the speed DLP's SM travels..

Comment

I'm still so sad with DLRP for Space Mountain Mission 2 .

Space Mountain From the Earth to the moon was gorgeous .

What do we have in final . A Space Mountain with the half or 80% of the effects working . A different Audio Quality on Each Train ( when it works ) .

Thanks god the Fog on the Columbiad still works but not the recoil anymore .

Space Mountain From The earth to the moon has been designed by a great imagineer called Tim Delaney .

Same Imagineer who designed Paradise Pier at DCA . See California Screamin is a very nice coaster at all and the Station looks like Space Mountain From the Earth to the Moon .
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

That was really cool!!!!!!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Do you have the park file or whatever for the ride? I'd like to take a look at it up close in RCT3. YouTube just doesn't cut it.

Comment

Sorry, I can't put it up for download, my Pc's dodgy and won't let me.

Comment

Fantastic work Scorchio. I just finished watching the from the earth to the moon video and I was amazed by the effort you put into this.

Well done !!!!

-Dusty
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X