This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Visa Rewards and DLP?

Heading to Paris -- Does anyone know if it is possible to use Chase Visa Disney Dream Rewards at Disneyland Paris?

and/or

As an alternative, can you use Chase Visa Dream Rewards to purchase Disney Dollars at the Disney Stores? If so, can Disney Dollars be used at Disneyland Paris? If so, how do they convert to Euro?

Re: Chase Visa Rewards and DLP?

Disneyland Paris don't use and give Disney Dollards .

Do not bring your Disney Dollars in Europe they will not be able to change it . Disney Dollars can only be used at US Disney Store , WDW and DL .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

And I don't think that the Chase Visa dream rewards are usable in Europe (at least I have never heard of it!). You can use your Visa-card, that's for sure, but the rewards, I don't think so. But hey, maybe I'm wrong! You can best ask Chase Visa?

Comment

I would advise people to take a good look at the Chase Disney Visa card...they have begun to add interest charges to your purchases from the time it appears on the statement, which means the interest charges will be somewhat higher. I am already taking steps to close my account for good. Call them and ask them how this affects your accounts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X