This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel New York or Bay Club?

I need advice as to which hotel is better. Which one has the better rooms and facilities? I know the New York is a little closer to the parks, but how would everyone compare these two hotels? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Hotel New York or Bay Club?

if i had to choose between each other i would choose the Newport Bay Club .

New York hotel is closer to the parks right but those hotels are located across the disney lake so except the Disneyland Hotel wich is my favourite resort i would stay to the Newport Bay .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

If you go for weekend, go to Hotel New York. NPBC can get really crowded and is a huge hotel. HNY is more private, better rooms and service, and quieter pool area.
      ----
      Cheers,
      Zarniwoop

Comment

I would go for the Hotel New York. I stayed at the New port Bay in 2003 and the New York in 2006. When we stayed at the New port bay in 2003 the hallways and parts of the room were looking quite shabby and in need of a refurb. the lock on our bathroom door didn't work and Disney were unable to fix it during our stay. having said this, during our stay at the new york in 2006 we saw scaffolding at the new port bay so they could have been doing a refurb.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X