Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New shop-windows theme

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shop-windows theme

Main Street USA shop windows were changed recently. The theme this time is "The roofs of Paris"

More pics here : http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_15_ans_disneyland_973.html

Re: New shop-windows theme

Wow! Bernard and Bianca make appearances...that is so magnifique!
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

So cute! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
        Wow! Bernard and Bianca make appearances...that is so magnifique!
        I have to agree, so rare to see at a Disney theme park.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Those are so adorable! Thanks for sharing Oliver! Now I really got to get me to France!

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
            I have to agree, so rare to see at a Disney theme park.
            Bernard & Bianca has been a very popular Disney picture in France, everyone knows them!

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
              Bernard & Bianca has been a very popular Disney picture in France, everyone knows them!
              That's wonderful and makes perfect sense. It's widely known that Alice in Wonderland has a huge fan base in Japan.
              I saw the Dean Jones version of The Shaggy D.A. with The Rescuers at a drive-In theater when I was 5. A great moment. Also have the original Movie poster behind me in my office.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Alice in wonderland is not that popular here but WDI has built an Alice's Maze in Fantasyland and that one is beautiful .
                HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X