This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Costume for 15th Anniversary

I can now reveal that Mickey and the gang will be using the blue and silver costumes that are currently being used in the States for the year of a million dreams also in Paris for the Resorts 15th Anniversary.Now how do I know this well simple head over to the Resorts 15th Anniversary website and check out the goodies area under gifts and games.Here you'll find wallpapers and the wallpapers all show cartoon images of Mickey and Minnie in that costume.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Character Costume for 15th Anniversary

No surprise there.

Comment

hey, what can you do.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Use the 50th anniversary suits from DL?? Maybe?? Or how about a noble idea like designing their own look for this celebration???

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          Use the 50th anniversary suits from DL?? Maybe?? Or how about a noble idea like designing their own look for this celebration???
          Don't worry, they have spent so much time and money on costumes for this celebration.

You can see here the new designs released yesterday for the Once Upon A Dream Parade...
          http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_once_upon_a_...sney_1026.html

While costumes for Candleabration are similar to those of the the year of a million dreams there will be subtle differences, giving them a unique flair.

Comment

Wow ok credit to them for the parade costumes,they look great.But still very dissapointed the regular 15th Anniversary costumes will be from the Year of a Million dreams campaign.We're don't need anything in Paris thats going to compare us to Walt Disney World!

By the way welcome to MiceChat Poppy The Monkey.Hope you'll join us on a regular basis for discussion regarding the Disneyland Resort Paris
            Last edited by Malin; 02-23-2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
              We're don't need anything in Paris thats going to compare us to Walt Disney World!
              But you already do Malin... cleanliness and maintenance problems that are similar or worst than WDW's MK. ...And that's just the tip of the iceberg. WDW was responsible for training the cast over there for opening day. Do I need to say anything else?

Comment

But you already do Malin... cleanliness and maintenance problems that are similar or worst than WDW's MK. ...And that's just the tip of the iceberg. WDW was responsible for training the cast over there for opening day. Do I need to say anything else?
                NO. : ) Please don't bad mouth WDW anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
                  NO. : ) Please don't bad mouth WDW anymore.
                  *snort* Good luck, mwhaha.

Comment

Actually what I meant to say was we don't need anything else thats going to compare us to WDW than what we already have which TDLFAN stated above.

And MickeyMoose WDW will continued to be bad mouth until execs sort out all the issues wrong with the place.

Comment

ORGOCH: Sure got that right, Malin, ducklin'. Heck! I got a few choice words ta bad mouth 'em with, my OWN dang self. 'cept I don't think they let a witch use words like that amongst all the ducklin's they got waddlin' 'round here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X