This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Magic Hourse for the Dream AP

According to the DLP official website (the French version) and it now says that Dream AP holders will have access to the extra magic hours. This really does make the extra 50 euro worth while!!!
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Re: Extra Magic Hourse for the Dream AP

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    According to the DLP official website (the French version) and it now says that Dream AP holders will have access to the extra magic hours. This really does make the extra 50 euro worth while!!!
    Cool! This makes Holiday Inn, Dream Castle and Radisson SAS much more desirable!
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

Comment

That's a great news !!!
      I may be there on April 5 (Extra Magic Hours are 2 hours after 8PM this day).
      Anyone knows how it works? Do I have to leave the park, then re-enter with my AP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
        That's a great news !!!
        I may be there on April 5 (Extra Magic Hours are 2 hours after 8PM this day).
        Anyone knows how it works? Do I have to leave the park, then re-enter with my AP ?

My understanding is if it is morning extra magic hours - you simply show your AP or Hotel Pass (if you do not have a Dream Pass but are staying in a Disney Hotel). For the evening EMH, there will be stations to get a wrist band given to you upon presentation of the Dream Pass or room Card.

Comment

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
          My understanding is if it is morning extra magic hours - you simply show your AP or Hotel Pass (if you do not have a Dream Pass but are staying in a Disney Hotel). For the evening EMH, there will be stations to get a wrist band given to you upon presentation of the Dream Pass or room Card.
          thanks davewasbaloo !

Comment

mon plaisir mon ami de disney

Comment

yes there's some Cast Memers under Main-Street Stations wich they give you a wristband with presentation of Hotel Keys or Card and Dream Annual Passes .
              Last edited by DLRP_bopazot; 03-21-2007, 09:47 PM.
              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                yes ther's some Cast Memers under Main-Street Stations wich they give you a wristband with presentation of Hotel Keys or Card and Dream Annual Passes .
                As opposed to WDW, where some CMs will give you some buttom or a pin lanyard and concider "your dream has been granted, now go on and enjoy your day"

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  As opposed to WDW, where some CMs will give you some buttom or a pin lanyard and concider "your dream has been granted, now go on and enjoy your day"
                  I loved getting off SM in WDW and being given a lanyard - nice surprise!

Comment

I would prefer cash.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X