This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Numbers for DLP

Hi does anyone know a contact phone number for Paris Disney, I can use to ring and request brochures. The contact on the website is not helpful. Also does anyone know when the park hours will be posted forJune? Thanks

Re: Contact Numbers for DLP

Your best bet is probably to contact the company via their website. Or maybe walt disney travel?

I know it took several contacts on the internet to get the info I was looking for, because they're so quick to use the stock responses that answer nothing, but if you go back and forth with them a bit, you eventually get what you need

On second thought... try Walt Disney Travel... might be easier.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by aussieviv View Post
      Hi does anyone know a contact phone number for Paris Disney, I can use to ring and request brochures. The contact on the website is not helpful. Also does anyone know when the park hours will be posted forJune? Thanks
      That would be Disneyland Paris. The only number I am awared of is...01-60-30-40-50, but that was the phone we used to make dining reservations, but may be Guest relations as well... I do not quite understand why they would not be able to help you online here:
      http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/se...t/index_wr.htm
      Or maybe that is due to the fact that the information you need can be found online on their official site, and probably do not mail brochures out anymore...? Just guessing on this.

Comment

Here are some phone numbers I have:

DLRP Reservations Center: 331-6030-6081

DLRP Business Solutions: 331-6045-7500

DLRP Guest Communications: 331-6474-5418

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X