This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumored rides going in Toon Studios

well Toon Studios is going to be great a finding nemo ride a cars ride magic carpets (already there) and Mickey's Trailer (also already there) the rumored ones are tuck and roll's drive em buggies and a incredibles ride. Toon Studios could be very fun but it is mostly pixar why can't we go with the just disney movies i don't maybe lilo and stitch and all the other good ones maybe they will do it in the future sigh.

I would have chosen to take off "Flying Carpets" and go for a PIXAR themed village - I do not think that the Flying Carpets really fit into the area.

Comment

Originally posted by euro disney stefan
      I would have chosen to take off "Flying Carpets" and go for a PIXAR themed village - I do not think that the Flying Carpets really fit into the area.
      Pixar village in Disney California Adventurestitch101 there are rumours about a copy of Tuck and Roll's Drive`em Buggies
      - Milo

Comment

The perfect TOON STUDIOS

It's a pity that Buzz Lightyear goes into Discoveryland - I would have said that "Buzz Lightyear" - "Nemo" - "Cars" would have been a perfect mix.

"Nemo""Cars" - apparently Disney will use the same system they used in Tokyo for Winnie the Pooh and Aquatopia. Guests could drive their cars wherever they want, but the super imagineering system avoids that any car crashes into another. If you decide to crash into a car - the system will take over control and turns around - then it's again up to you where to go. I think this would be a great ride it is very expensive what people said.

Comment

Originally posted by euro disney stefan
          The perfect TOON STUDIOS

It's a pity that Buzz Lightyear goes into Discoveryland - I would have said that "Buzz Lightyear" - "Nemo" - "Cars" would have been a perfect mix.

"Nemo"
          So they are just putting in a spinning wild mouse coaster. How nice and cheap of them. :whistling
          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach
            So they are just putting in a spinning wild mouse coaster. How nice and cheap of them. :whistling

Every disney ownd resort needs one... lol

At least it is indoors and going to simulate underwaters.. not like AK's or DCA's
            both outside....

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach
              Yeah but it will have effects and a story. I mean BTm is nothing without it's scenery. I think this one will be good.

Comment

about the finding nemo coaster... i have been of mr. six'es pandamoniom at 6 flags and its that same concept... its :!$#%: awesome :clap:

Comment

Re: Rumored rides going in Toon Studios

Mr Six's is a fun ride! I'd like to see the Nemo ride be more dark ride than that kind of coaster though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X