This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Lion King in the week for June?

On the Disney Calendar, the Lion King is not listed during the week the last two weeks of June (but it is shown on the weekend). Does this mean it is not on? Anyone know more?
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Re: No Lion King in the week for June?

I don't know about that but is there no sign of this show running out of steam? Not that I'm complaining - it's great - but it's now three years old and is surely due for a change.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
      I don't know about that but is there no sign of this show running out of steam? Not that I'm complaining - it's great - but it's now three years old and is surely due for a change.
      You'd think that, but this resort is run in the very same mentality that WDW is... and entertainment is changed only after a decade or so... so expect this Lion King show to be there thru 2012 or beyond. Remember.. this is the park that basically played the same parade from opening day, for close to 15 yrs, and passing it as something "new" by just changing it's name every so often. Maybe that is why the Imaginations Parade will always be remembered as something special.

Comment

that's right i and we'll have the Once Upon a dream Parade forever now lol .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Well atleast until the 30th Anniversary.The show is still performing this week you'll be pleased to know as its just been talked about on the radio as one of the attractions the Capital Breakfast team enjoyed yesturday.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Cool, hopefully it's an oversite as they have not yet the number of shows? We'll see.
            Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X