Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Phantom Manor FanFiction (sorry, unusual I know)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Manor FanFiction (sorry, unusual I know)

I know this is quite irregular but I have begun a Phantom Manor FanFiction that, while keeping the basic premise of the story, expands on it and modifies it slightly. Hope you enjoy it, there's more to come if you do.

Ravenswood Manor

Epilogue, 6th November
    She clutched her bouquet with an unyielding force as tears mixed with the falling raindrops. The cogs of her mind rotated rapidly; the usual question. Why? That simple little word was all she could ask herself. The final groups of guests made their way out of the manor and back down to the town, scared to approach Melanie through wish of not wanting to disturb. The gates of the manor flew shut in the wind as the final few departed. The bride who never was ignored the nearby gazebo and sat among the flowers of the pristine garden, soaking wet and still hoping. Not hopeful but hoping.

But as a shrill scream rang out from inside the manor, hope, she feared, would soon be a distant memory.

She ran with all her strength through the boggy grass to the front door and joined the rush of servants heading towards the source of the cry. Up. Up. Up. They were heading for the attic.

As she predicted, hope abandoned her as she saw the distressed faces of all who looked. As she jolted her head upwards she began to feel dizzy, for hanging from the rafters by the neck was Jack.

Re: Phantom Manor FanFiction (sorry, unusual I know)

I do this all the time at home, so no worries. If a ride or something inspires you to create, by all means, capture the moment regardless.

We have a writers club on MCGold, btw.

Good job, I enjoyed the read.

peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

So wait, how are you doing the Phantom then? I'm one of those in the boat that the Phantom IS Henry. Or is it that Melanie's only just found Jack up there and Henry's back from doing his little rope trick?
      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
      sigpic
      Flickr

Comment

Henry would hide his crime very cunningly if he committed it. It could be anyone at this stage. Right? Hope that came across...lol. (Maybe even Madame Leota...read it all to find out more...)

Comment

Cool story Fizzog, I like it a lot.

I love doing these kinds of things as well, except in my version of the story Henry is the name of the groom, and Mary is the bride. The Phantom in my version of the tale is a creature from beyond the grave, that envies Mary and Henry, and so captures the bride and imprisons her in her home, and brutally kills Henry.

In fact, I even made my own movie about it, except the exterior of the manor is set in the UK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YQEvNsmSD4

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X