Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Wich one do you prefere ? Mission 1 or 2 ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich one do you prefere ? Mission 1 or 2 ?

for my personnal experience i prefer the Old one with that great orchestra Ride Music .

Mission 2 is not so bad but the special effects are already missing '' De La Terre a la Lune '' was so much better .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
    2007: World of Disney New York City
    2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
    1992: Euro Disney Resort
    2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
    1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
    1997: Walt Disney World
    1993: Disneyland

Comment

I do not like SEQUELS

I'm just against a number 2 - I did like the storyline of Space Mountain as it was "THE" ride of Discoveryland -- Space Mountain-Mission 2 is a nice attraction in detail even if I think that it will happen soon that this attraction and the special effects are out of date.

The ORIGINAL version was just timeless and genious. I love it. I would go for putting the original music back on - as the track remained the same, the music would still fit - and instead of the Supernova (not spectecular at all) you could place a realistic moon.

BUT - teenagers love the music and the effects - it's new, it's cool, it's great - you must see that - that's what they say.

Comment

Mission 2 is not a bad ride. If you never did the original ride Mission 2 is on of the best Disneyland Parc rides! But if you did ride the original and loved it (like us), you'll just miss a lot of things.
        For instance the open queue; almost more a thrill then the actual ride with all the people going lightspeed and screeming, all just right above you.
        I also don't agree on what they did to the main hall. They only removed the french flags/banners and updated the logo's. Why didn't they do a whole makeover. It makes you nostalgic of the old Space Mountain and wanting it back even more...
        But about the music, I can't remember the music from Mission Two that well. All I know is that I came out with a big , and the music also was the cause. I love the orchestra but the new music apparently did not bother me.
        - Milo

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot
          for my personnal experience i prefer the Old one with that great orchestra Ride Music.
          Mmmmz...(though I think it's a nice one) you're avatar surely reflects your opinion
          - Milo

Comment

you're avatar surely reflects your opinion
            i have to change my avatar lol
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X