This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP's for DLP?

There is a chance I may be going to Paris for a few months and I was wondering if there is an AP there and about how much it costs.
    Ta!

Re: AP's for DLP?

There are two types of AP: -
    Classic - Entry into both parks for 345 days of the year, magazine, free parking, special offers and invites to special occasions.
    Fantasia - As above plus 10% disoun t in most shops and restaurants in DLP and La Vallee (and a 20% discount on one pre-arranged day per year).

Prices (although I must say these are from 2004/05 and will have increased) are Classic 149 euros and Fantasia 229 euros.

Hope this helps
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
      There are two types of AP: -
      Classic - Entry into both parks for 345 days of the year, magazine, free parking, special offers and invites to special occasions.
      Fantasia - As above plus 10% disoun t in most shops and restaurants in DLP and La Vallee (and a 20% discount on one pre-arranged day per year).

Prices (although I must say these are from 2004/05 and will have increased) are Classic 149 euros and Fantasia 229 euros.

Hope this helps
      The names have changed as well (Classic is now Fantasy, Fantasia is now Dreamhttp://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/prac...nualpassports/

Comment

Oops! My sources must be totally kaput!
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

I bought the AP last year and have been able to enjoy all of the new stuff in the last several months... If you are planning to do repeated visits in a year... I would say.. BUY, most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
            The names have changed as well (Classic is now Fantasy, Fantasia is now Dreamhttp://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/prac...nualpassports/
            Anyone know about how much that is in US Currency?

Comment

Do the math... One US dollar currently equal .72 euro cents. So the Fantasia AP at 129 Euros... is $179, and so on... Of course, currency rates change daily... so you have to keep checking the state of the market up to the day of your visit to get a better idea of how much you will be spending.

At HKDL... when you use an american credit card, the reciept prints the HK$ and the equivalent US$ amount as well, so you immediately see how much you are paying in US$, but this is only done in HKDL, and no other Disney park. I wish they did.
              Last edited by TDLFAN; 07-18-2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: revised euro/us $ currency exchange rate for 7/18th/07

Comment

My mental arithmatic would put 129 euros at about $180 and 179 euros at about $245.

Someone will now come along and correct me, I'm sure.
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Wow, $245 isn't bad at all!

Comment

Very good mental ability up there Nathan.

As for one day tickets.. currently at TDL is US$49 or 5,900 yen. At WDW, any of their parks is just over US$70 with tax, still... you get 1/3 less entertainment at the MK park than you get at TDL al around. I beleive the current DLP 1-day tickey is close to $70 as well.. someone correct my assumption on this.

Comment

WDW - 1987 & 1991
                      DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                        Wow, $245 isn't bad at all!
                        However... keep in mind... cheaper prices may apply to residents of France... and I believe foreigners may have to pay a higher price. Not sure if the prices above are the ones that would apply to non-euro residents.

Comment

They do apply to all. Basically a Fantasy Pass works out $2 more than a 3 day hopper - so go AP if you are planning on going to DLP for more than 3 days in a year.

The dream Pass is better if staying off site as it offers parking at all DLP hotels (except the DLH), access to extra magic hours, 20% off merchandise, 10% off food, free aparetif at table service restaurants, discounts to special events and many other perks. Totally worth it to us!
                          Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                            ... and I believe foreigners may have to pay a higher price. .
                            Isn't that policy , like, racist?
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                              Isn't that policy , like, racist?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...