Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

AP's for DLP?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP's for DLP?

There is a chance I may be going to Paris for a few months and I was wondering if there is an AP there and about how much it costs.
    Ta!

Re: AP's for DLP?

There are two types of AP: -
    Classic - Entry into both parks for 345 days of the year, magazine, free parking, special offers and invites to special occasions.
    Fantasia - As above plus 10% disoun t in most shops and restaurants in DLP and La Vallee (and a 20% discount on one pre-arranged day per year).

Prices (although I must say these are from 2004/05 and will have increased) are Classic 149 euros and Fantasia 229 euros.

Hope this helps
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
      There are two types of AP: -
      Classic - Entry into both parks for 345 days of the year, magazine, free parking, special offers and invites to special occasions.
      Fantasia - As above plus 10% disoun t in most shops and restaurants in DLP and La Vallee (and a 20% discount on one pre-arranged day per year).

Prices (although I must say these are from 2004/05 and will have increased) are Classic 149 euros and Fantasia 229 euros.

Hope this helps
      The names have changed as well (Classic is now Fantasy, Fantasia is now Dreamhttp://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/prac...nualpassports/

Comment

Oops! My sources must be totally kaput!
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

I bought the AP last year and have been able to enjoy all of the new stuff in the last several months... If you are planning to do repeated visits in a year... I would say.. BUY, most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
            The names have changed as well (Classic is now Fantasy, Fantasia is now Dreamhttp://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/prac...nualpassports/
            Anyone know about how much that is in US Currency?

Comment

Do the math... One US dollar currently equal .72 euro cents. So the Fantasia AP at 129 Euros... is $179, and so on... Of course, currency rates change daily... so you have to keep checking the state of the market up to the day of your visit to get a better idea of how much you will be spending.

At HKDL... when you use an american credit card, the reciept prints the HK$ and the equivalent US$ amount as well, so you immediately see how much you are paying in US$, but this is only done in HKDL, and no other Disney park. I wish they did.
              Last edited by TDLFAN; 07-18-2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: revised euro/us $ currency exchange rate for 7/18th/07

Comment

My mental arithmatic would put 129 euros at about $180 and 179 euros at about $245.

Someone will now come along and correct me, I'm sure.
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Wow, $245 isn't bad at all!

Comment

Very good mental ability up there Nathan.

As for one day tickets.. currently at TDL is US$49 or 5,900 yen. At WDW, any of their parks is just over US$70 with tax, still... you get 1/3 less entertainment at the MK park than you get at TDL al around. I beleive the current DLP 1-day tickey is close to $70 as well.. someone correct my assumption on this.

Comment

WDW - 1987 & 1991
                      DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                        Wow, $245 isn't bad at all!
                        However... keep in mind... cheaper prices may apply to residents of France... and I believe foreigners may have to pay a higher price. Not sure if the prices above are the ones that would apply to non-euro residents.

Comment

They do apply to all. Basically a Fantasy Pass works out $2 more than a 3 day hopper - so go AP if you are planning on going to DLP for more than 3 days in a year.

The dream Pass is better if staying off site as it offers parking at all DLP hotels (except the DLH), access to extra magic hours, 20% off merchandise, 10% off food, free aparetif at table service restaurants, discounts to special events and many other perks. Totally worth it to us!
                          Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                            ... and I believe foreigners may have to pay a higher price. .
                            Isn't that policy , like, racist?
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                              Isn't that policy , like, racist?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...