Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Check out my Walt Disney Studios video

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my Walt Disney Studios video

Here's my video of Walt Disney Studios, filmed in June 2006. I hit my 300th coaster there! It's not hard to guess which one, as the park had one coaster (well, back then ).

Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNKYjXWVc1s

Enjoy!
    Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
    www.youtube.com/barryh1972
    www.myspace.com/barryhom
    www.themeparkreview.com

Re: Check out my Walt Disney Studios video

Cool! I liked the music!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I've always wondered why the CMs clapped your entrance into the park.
      Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
      www.myspace.com/barryhom
      www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        I've always wondered why the CMs clapped your entrance into the park.
        Thanks for video!
        You're supposed to be a movie star, everyone clap their hands when you enter the film festival theater. )
        Well, with little imagination...

Comment

I have to ask, what on earth prompted you to start counting and did you start from the very first time ever or think about it afterwards and start back counting?? and is that 300 different coasters ridden or 300 coaster rides in general?
          CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
          www.facebook.com/FuseMP
          www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

Originally posted by StrongStyle View Post
            I have to ask, what on earth prompted you to start counting and did you start from the very first time ever or think about it afterwards and start back counting?? and is that 300 different coasters ridden or 300 coaster rides in general?
            Why I started counting...I just felt like counting one day. Plus, it helps to find your 100th, 200th, 300th, etc. coaster. I had to back count, but it was only about 10 coasters. It's 300 different coasters ridden. If I counted my general coaster rides, the number would be much higher. I don't count individual coaster rides. If I did, I wouldn't be able to figure it out! Some people do count individual coaster rides on a certain coaster or two, though.
            Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
            www.myspace.com/barryhom
            www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

300 hundred different coasters?! My word! Is there even 300 different ones in the world?
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                300 hundred different coasters?! My word! Is there even 300 different ones in the world?
                The Roller Coaster Database at www.rcdb.com states that there are 2,095 roller coasters in the world.
                Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
                www.myspace.com/barryhom
                www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                  The Roller Coaster Database at www.rcdb.com states that there are 2,095 roller coasters in the world.
                  Crikey Moses!
                  WDW - 1987 & 1991
                  DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                  DLR - October 2011

Comment

I used rcdb.com when looking for information on the Dragon Khan coaster at Port Aventura; excellent site for facts about coasters.

300 is pretty impressive though, I doubt I've hit 100 but I have no idea.
                    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
                    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

I need to catch up. Having reviewed these I have only been on 10% of the World's coasters with a count of 212! Thanks for the link.
                      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

You're counting too???

When did the memo go out that men are supposed to count riding coasters and not women nowadays??
                        www.facebook.com/FuseMP
                        www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

Yep - coasters (212), parks (64), Disney attractions (need to get back to you, but last count was 334), stage shows (29) and parades (lost count here, but probably sitting at about 90)
                          Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X