This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this add or detract?

I'm trying to do something a little different with the scrapbook from my recent trip as we've got a few disney scrapbooks now from other trips so I thought I'd play with photoshop a little to see how it looks if use colour and greyscale in pics to bring out areas.

What do you think? does it make the focus stand out or take away from the overall picture?

CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Re: Does this add or detract?

I think it adds creativity to it.

Very nice.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't like it - looks like you are superimosed over the top of the background and could be actually standing in your front room! I'm afraid I'm pretty 'brass tacks' when it comes to photos.
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011

Comment

I wish i had Space Mountain sitting in my lounge

I wish I had a lounge big enough to house Space Mountain in general
        CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
        www.facebook.com/FuseMP
        www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

I think it looks rather swish meself

Comment

To be honest, I didn't notice anything different before I read the question, haha.
            Did read your report as well that featured these right? Well I have to say that I like the originals better. On the Space Mtn. one its just as if the weather is really sad... A nice blue sky can also make it stand out IMO.
            btw. very cute family portraits
            - Milo

Comment

I find them quite enjoyable. Anybody (well lots of people) can take a photo or snapshot. I like it when there is creativity added. I particualrly like the first one. Color reserved for the people and characters and BW for the background. Makes the people pop out, more noticeable.

In the second one I like the sharpness and clarity of the smiling faces, however, I would like to see a verison with the castle in BW as well.

The third one is very sharp and clear, but it looks like a dreary day.

Overall, I like all three. Keep up the creativity! Keep on Photoshop'ing!

[email protected]

Andy
              -
              What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X