This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WDS - What a View

Since my only trip to France equates to about 45 minutes spent in an airport, could someone post a picture of the hub before construction on TOT and Hollywood Boulevard began for the sake of comparison?

Comment

The detailing in the destroyed hallways is much better than DCA and the Paris one has a tiny little needle atop its highest dome. The decoration along the top of the tower has a much more 3D effect than DCA. Also, the brick work is done a lot better. It has a red base covered by the purple lightning burns. DCA does not. They did a better job painting the Paris tower.

You can see the little needle and better 3D effect:

The hallways detailing:

The only thing is that because WDSP has such a BAD layout and the Tower was put right in the middle of everything, you can't get away from this:

What hotel doesn't have windows in the back of it?
      Last edited by DisneyMickey; 10-17-2007, 09:59 PM.

Comment

New pictures from the 23rd show the latest progress. They have begun revealing the buildings and installing new palm trees. I must say that the entrance plaza area and view immediately behind Studio 1 look much better. The detail in the buildings is a welcome edition. I love the warm colors as well and the addition of more foliage. But that doesn't mean there are still flaws. The metal behind all the sets is still very cold and distracting. I guess because it is supposed to be a "studio" it is able to slide. And still the Animation Building sits right behind that one set distracting the eye way too much.

http://joel.at.dlp.online.fr/dlp/20071023/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X