X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody's Roundup opens... Sort of

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/...ht-here-today/

Doesn't it look great? I mean, I know there's not much to do and all, but look at the signage! Look at the lamps! Look at the woodwork!

It's not much, and it doesn't have to be, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. Maybe DLRP isn't doomed after all.

Re: Woody's Roundup opens... Sort of

The signage is cute but other than that, I see nothing here to get me excited or remotely interested in this corner of the park. Still, I will check it out when I go to DLP on Oct 28th.

Comment

I'm quite relieved, there's not much to do indeed, but I feared they use too many pixar garish colors... Not bad.

Comment

Well it's what I thought it'd be, an insignificant fun little thing in an oft-neglected corner of Frontierland. It's doing no harm so I'm fine with it

Comment

Actually it is doing harm. It prevents that corner of the park from having a true D or E-ticket experience. As is, this corner of Frontierland will continue to be..as you put it, oft-neglected for the years to come.

Comment

DLP isn't going to be getting any E Tickets in the near future anywhere so whats your point here. I'm with fizzog on this atleast by adding this small area to the park it will give kids a chance to meet up with Woody in a controled envioment as well as offer some seasonal activities in what is considered a dead area of the park. Its not hurting anyone and is actually enhancing the experience of the park for some. Or should it just be left until the day that DLP finally has the funds to build a new E Ticket on this side of the park. Personally I'd rather see Woody's Round up than nothing at all!
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

All I'm saying is, look at the Pink Witches decor, and then look at this.

(and of course it isn't this that's standing in the way of DLP getting a Splash Mountain, haha)

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                Actually it is doing harm. It prevents that corner of the park from having a true D or E-ticket experience. As is, this corner of Frontierland will continue to be..as you put it, oft-neglected for the years to come.
                That's right! I can hear it now -

"No, no, no! We can't build Splash Mountain in Frontierland at DLP because that wooden shed is there! Oh well, we'll just build a Pin Trading Station instead."
                WDW - 1987 & 1991
                DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                DLR - October 2011

Comment

Finall Nathan you're talking sense, a pin trading station! hehe

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X