Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Rumor] HyperSpace Mountain (201

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] HyperSpace Mountain (201

In 2017, Space Mountain Mission 2 is rumored to become HyperSpace Mountain. More information as soon as possible.

I hope it is just temporary thing. Space Mountain in Paris is the best one. Even with Mission 2 theme I like a alot more than the others.

Comment

I rode Space Mountain Mission 2 twice; once in the back and once in a center car. Both times was a rough ride, with my head banging continuously against the "cushion" behind it. Other Disney coasters with loops and corkscrews (DCA's California Screamin' and WDW's Rockin' Roller Coaster) are much less concussive to the cranium. A Star Wars overlay wouldn't make any difference in the ride experience, in my opinion; and I've been a fan of Star Wars since 1977.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

HyperSpace Mountain Rebel Mission is now official AND permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
          HyperSpace Mountain Rebel Mission is now official AND permanent.
          The fact it's permanent is honestly enraging.

Comment

So this is what the trains looked like before...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8287-1024x683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	8506922

And this is what they look like now...

Name:	C-Z48nZXYAAkRts.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	8506923

Name:	C-Z48ncXkAA2qbc.jpg
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	8506924

Name:	C-Z48nZXgAAEQAO1.jpg
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	8506925

Are we sure this is permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by RPaul View Post

Are we sure this is permanent?
              I'm sure it won't be permanent but from what I've heard they were intending to do a 'Mission 3' that was more in keeping with the original and these trains were part of it but it was cancelled in favour of Hyperspace Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by MattyDM View Post

I'm sure it won't be permanent but from what I've heard they were intending to do a 'Mission 3' that was more in keeping with the original and these trains were part of it but it was cancelled in favour of Hyperspace Mountain
                That makes sense. Since Paris isn't getting a Star Wars land, I can see them keeping Hyperspace until after Ep IX is released and then doing Mission 3. I doubt they'd really use these trains for a 100% permanent Star Wars attraction.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X