Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tours: The Adventure Continues

Star Tours: The Adventure Continues will open on 26th March with more than 70 different mission combinations, so every flight is unique. New concept artwork released showing the newly refurbished area at the rear of Discoveryland.
    Star Tours: The Adventure Continues Star Wars Meet & Greet

Not too happy or excited about this "new ride". It's almost already 6 years ago that it opened in DHS and is pretty much just a layover. The 3D makes it much more nauseating in my opinion. I think Star Tours should have gone yesterland and a brand new experience should have been developed here - even if just a clone of what is planned for Star Wars Land in the USA.
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever". - Walt Disney :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by mtlchuck View Post
      Not too happy or excited about this "new ride". It's almost already 6 years ago that it opened in DHS and is pretty much just a layover. The 3D makes it much more nauseating in my opinion. I think Star Tours should have gone yesterland and a brand new experience should have been developed here - even if just a clone of what is planned for Star Wars Land in the USA.
      I do find it interesting that they waited this long considering the Stateside Star Tours Attractions will probably shut down in the not too distant future and assuming that SWL is being considered for Paris as well. It will have a relatively short run. Never mind I don't find the new Star Tours to be that good anyway.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X