Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

TWDC wants to DESTROY Walt Disney Studios Park

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
    CineMagique will close on March 2017. This is a piece of information. Not a rumor.

But Stitch Live, Disney Jr Live on Stage, Studio Tram Tour, Armageddon Special Effects, Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Motors Action Stunt Show are also rumored to close.

A huge placemaking is rumored. This park is going to change.
    Interesting how you left the Tower out in that rumor list. Wonder if WDI is waiting on the success of the California version..
    KA CHOW

Comment

Originally posted by RPaul View Post
      There is nothing of value in this park other than Tower of Terror. The problem with Tower of Terror, however, is just how odd of a location it's placed in. It acts as the "castle" of the park but it isn't officially. Just a terrible park, honestly, and easily Disney's worst. I hope they just close the park, tear everything but Tower down, and start over from the ground up, no matter how unlikely that is. If they really want to do something interesting, make it the never built Disney's America.
      I always thought an American themed park would make more sense outside the US

Comment

They already have a Toy Story area, Ratatouille, Finding Nemo(Crush's Coaster) and Cars(the stunt show), I wish they would keep at it and turn Hollywood Studios into a more Pixar themed area.. Zootopia would make a good new area and attractions with Wall-E or Up would work well on a nostalgic level

Honestly I'm good with anything but Marvel... and they could always reimagine Tomorrowland as Star Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by rarasiameser View Post
          ...and they could always reimagine Tomorrowland as Star Wars...
          Bad post.

Discoveryland needs to crack back down on the Jules Verne theme.

Comment

True, Jules verne is good in France, but not the USA

Comment

Yeah, having been there for the first time last week, I was like "okay, now to see Ratatouille first, then get FastPasses for... never mind". Nothing was busy; nothing was lined up. I was basically DONE by 1 pm on a day that started at 10 am, then went back to Disneyland. I can't imagine any changes that wouldn't be massive improvements.

Comment

A new rumour states art of animation, Disney Junior and Armageddon will close first. Seems to be planned when the new Marvel show opens, and a first phase.

Start of Marvel and expansion of Hollywood street with shops and f&b

Comment

Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
                  CineMagique will close on March 2017. This is a piece of information. Not a rumor.

But Stitch Live, Disney Jr Live on Stage, Studio Tram Tour, Armageddon Special Effects, Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Motors Action Stunt Show are also rumored to close.

A huge placemaking is rumored. This park is going to change.
                  I think this title is a bit over dramatic, Disney studios has always been the troubled and ugliest Disney park. Closing down some of these thing to expand and create more highly themed environments is what this park needs desperately.

the title should read Disney finally is going to fix Disney studios

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X