Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Idea for New Disney Resort or Park

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for New Disney Resort or Park

To start things off, I know this should not be in the Disneyland Paris forum, but I didn't know where else to put it, and it would fit well in DLP with a few alterations. Anyway, here's my idea:

Disney's Story Country

Story Country is a park themed to the different genres of books. It explores 8 of what I believe to be the most popular genres. The nine lands (the entrance is not themed to a specific genre) include:

Gardens of Imagination - Park Entrance

Thunder Mesa - Western Genre

Romantic Grove - Romance Genre

Fantasyland - Fantasy Genre

Spooky Hollow - Paranormal/Horror Genre

Adventure Isle - Adventure Genre

Sci-Fi Landing - Science Fiction Genre

Science City - Non-fiction Genre

Streets of Peril - Crime/Mystery/Superhero Genre

The removal of Thunder Mesa and a name change with new dark rides for Fantasyland could easily make it a contender for a Walt Disney Studios replacement in Disneyland Paris, or a possible third gate.

Information on attractions, shops, and dining for each land will be released shortly. What do you think? Do you like my idea? Any suggestions?

Sounds great can't wait to see what you choose for the Fantasyland section!
    Originally posted by micromind
    Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X