Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite restaurants at Disneyland Paris?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite restaurants at Disneyland Paris?

I haven't been there in a while, but I've liked eating at the restaurant at the Hotel Cheyenne, because it was fun to see families from so many countries.

Sorry I didn't read very far down the list topics before I started this thread.

On a similar thread, some liked The Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney, but I remember getting a good ham sandwich at the end of Main Street years ago because the bread all over Paris is mysteriously (to me anyway) better than we usually have in the US. I'd rather not eat at Earl of Sandwich or McD's while I'm in France.

Comment

Well, the Blue Lagoon, obviously.

Comment

When I was there at the end of March the few times we ate at counter service restaurants we found the food really lacking inside the park. As sad as it sounds, the burgers at McDonald's were better than the couple I tried in the park. One was actually completely unedible and just plain gross. Honestly, the best in park food I had (outside of table service) was a hot dog at Casey's. Tried a couple of other spots in the parks as well and just gave up and either brought in our own food or ate in Disney Village after that. Five Guys and Earl of Sandwich were vastly superior to any counter service restaurants in the parks- at least in our experience.

If you're wanting a good meal in the parks, then you'll want reservations at one of the sit down dining places. We really enjoyed Captain Jack's. And the character buffet at Innoventions (Disneyland Hotel) was excellent as well. However those meals are going to be very expensive compared to eating elsewhere.

Comment

I've been to DLP multiple times, but I've never been to Walt's at Main Street. I have to eat there before they find a way to fit Jack Sparrow in there.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomLassie View Post
            I've been to DLP multiple times, but I've never been to Walt's at Main Street. I have to eat there before they find a way to fit Jack Sparrow in there.
            I don't think that will be an issue anytime soon, since he is busy running his own place back next to Pirate's. (he's the Jack in Captain Jack's)

Comment

Originally posted by sirwillow View Post

I don't think that will be an issue anytime soon, since he is busy running his own place back next to Pirate's. (he's the Jack in Captain Jack's)
              I know. It was in reference to that 😉
              Last edited by PhantomLassie; 05-31-2018, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X