Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Over this weekend the MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

What are your favorite restaurants at Disneyland Paris?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite restaurants at Disneyland Paris?

I haven't been there in a while, but I've liked eating at the restaurant at the Hotel Cheyenne, because it was fun to see families from so many countries.

Sorry I didn't read very far down the list topics before I started this thread.

On a similar thread, some liked The Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney, but I remember getting a good ham sandwich at the end of Main Street years ago because the bread all over Paris is mysteriously (to me anyway) better than we usually have in the US. I'd rather not eat at Earl of Sandwich or McD's while I'm in France.

Comment

Well, the Blue Lagoon, obviously.
      Disneyland - the original and most charming
      Disneyland Paris - the most beautiful Disneyland ever built
      Tokyo Disneysea - the most amazing Disney park and the only non-Disneyland Disney park worthy of the original

Adventure Thru Inner Space - The greatest extinct Disneyland attraction

“Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.- The Walt Disney quote that should be heeded
      Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world” - The most abused Walt Disney quote ever
      “It’s called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean” - X. Atencio

LOATHE AND DESPISE: Marvel Garbage, Avatar Crap, Star Wars Overkill, Pixarization, Shanghai, Michael Eisner

Comment

Working...
      X