Villages Nature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villages Nature

I don’t get it. Not Disney feeling at all. I feel no appeal here. They could have built Lava Lagoon! What is it supposed to be? Does it appeal to you? I’d like to hear other people’s thoughts.

P.S. Didn’t this somehow use land that was originally part of Davy Crockett Ranch? Or is there no connection?
    Disneyland - the original and most charming
    Disneyland Paris - the most beautiful Disneyland ever built
    Tokyo Disneysea - the most amazing Disney park and the only non-Disneyland Disney park worthy of the original

Adventure Thru Inner Space - The greatest extinct Disneyland attraction

Take a wench for a bride! Who wants the redhead? I do! I wants the redhead!
    It’s called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean” - X. Atencio

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world” - The most abused Walt Disney quote ever

DESPISE: Marvel, Avatar, Shangahi, Michael Eisner

Could you provide some links or description for those of us that don't know what you're talking about? :-) hard to comment on something that I don't have a clue about what it is, was, or will be and no context or info. Thanks. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sirwillow View Post
      Could you provide some links or description for those of us that don't know what you're talking about? :-) hard to comment on something that I don't have a clue about what it is, was, or will be and no context or info. Thanks. :-)
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Villagesnature

Actually, I’m not sure how much money Disney actually put into this, and what their ownership stake is. It was designed by WDI, but is operated by CenterParcs. It sits on property that Disney owns, but is outside the circumfrence of the main area of the DLP Resort (behind Davy Crockett Ranch).
      Disneyland - the original and most charming
      Disneyland Paris - the most beautiful Disneyland ever built
      Tokyo Disneysea - the most amazing Disney park and the only non-Disneyland Disney park worthy of the original

Adventure Thru Inner Space - The greatest extinct Disneyland attraction

Take a wench for a bride! Who wants the redhead? I do! I wants the redhead!
      It’s called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean” - X. Atencio

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world” - The most abused Walt Disney quote ever

DESPISE: Marvel, Avatar, Shangahi, Michael Eisner

Comment

Working...
      X