Mickey's PhilharMagic is Coming to Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's PhilharMagic is Coming to Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland

Mickey's PhilharMagic is Coming to Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland. And It Was the First Time that Mickey's PhilharMagic Came to Any Disney Parks since 2011 at Tokyo Disneyland and It will be the First Time with Mickey's PhilharMagic Didn't Appear in Fantasyland.

Why there of all places? I get that they have a theater there, but it doesn't fit the theme at all. It's like they gave up on Discoveryland when they let Buzz move in.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomLassie View Post
      Why there of all places? I get that they have a theater there, but it doesn't fit the theme at all. It's like they gave up on Discoveryland when they let Buzz move in.
      It’s not like Star Tours really fit the theme. Or Honey I Shrunk the Audience either.

Comment

They do kind of fit. Star Tours is about space Travel and Honey is about fantastical sci-fi which fits the Jules Verne and H.G. Wells themes. Philhamagic doesn't fit at all.
        Last edited by PhantomLassie; 05-19-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Only Two Disney Parks Left without a PhilharMagic Film is in Anaheim, California and Shanghai, China.

Comment

They do kind of fit. Star Tours is about space Travel and Honey is about fantastical sci-fi which fits the Jules Verne and H.G. Wells themes. Philhamagic doesn't fit at all.
            Neither is in the same vein as Le Visionarium was. or any ot the other attractions. Everything in Discoveryland was supposed to be a 19th century view of technology and the future. I’ll gve you that Star Tours and HISTA fit better than Philharmagic, but they both fit no better than Buzz Lightyear does. If it was up to me, Le Visionarium would be back, or, never have left in the first place.

At least Philharmagic is a better show than HISTA. Have you seen it? It’s really good.
            Last edited by Blue Lagoon; 05-19-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lagoon View Post

Neither is in the same vein as Le Visionarium was. or any ot the other attractions. Everything in Discoveryland was supposed to be a 19th century view of technology and the future. I’ll gve you that Star Tours and HISTA fit better than Philharmagic, but they both fit no better than Buzz Lightyear does. If it was up to me, Le Visionarium would be back, or, never have left in the first place.

At least Philharmagic is a better show than HISTA. Have you seen it? It’s really good.
              No doubt I would rather have visionarium back as well. For All I care they can move Buzz to Toy Story Playland. I have seen Philharmamagic and I do like it. I just think they should have put it in Fantasyland and put something else in the Discoveryland Theater. It seems like all they're doing in Disneyland Park is replace attractions instead of building all new one's.

Comment

No doubt I would rather have visionarium back as well. For All I care they can move Buzz to Toy Story Playland. I have seen Philharmamagic and I do like it. I just think they should have put it in Fantasyland and put something else in the Discoveryland Theater. It seems like all they're doing in Disneyland Park is replace attractions instead of building all new one's.
                Be careful what you wish for.

Disneyland Paris (I won’t call it “Disneyland Park”) has been lucky in that it has remained relatively unscathed by the morons in Burbank. It has suffered some stupidity, like Buzz Lightyear and Mission 2 and Hyperspace (please God let them bring back De La Terre à La Lune), and changing to “Captain Jack’s” from the “Blue Lagoon”, but nothing too outrageously horrible. Star Wars and Marvel are going into WDSP (as they should), and they’ve been restoring the park back to what it should be (and the Mark Twain Riverboat is being restored and coming back in 2020). So far, so good.

My biggest wish for a new attraction is the Indiana Jones dark ride (like in California and Tokyo) as originally planned next to Temple du Péril and behind Pirates.

Comment

Indiana Jones would be awesome. Didn't know that they're restoring Mark Twain. That would be so much better than Molly Brown. I always thought it looked so boring compared to Mark Twain.

Comment

Indiana Jones would be awesome. Didn't know that they're restoring Mark Twain. That would be so much better than Molly Brown. I always thought it looked so boring compared to Mark Twain.
                    Well the good news is, DLP will have both, again, like it originally did!

Comment

Working...
                    X