Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

What is going on with Phantom Manor?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musingineer
    started a topic What is going on with Phantom Manor?

What is going on with Phantom Manor?

What is going on with Phantom Manor and why is it taking so long to complete the refurb? Does anyone have an estimated time of completion??? Because, as of right now, it is going into the beginning of May! I thought it was to completed by Jan! What is going on?
    Last edited by Musingineer; 02-02-2019, 05:07 PM.

• Fultimate
    replied
    Phantom Manor reopens on May 3 with a brand new storyline. Soft openings on April 30.

- Henry Ravenswood is the Phantom. It is going to be revealed in the portraits hall.
    - Melanie Ravenswood is waiting for you in the boarding scene.
    - In the stretch room, you are going to discover the deaths of Melanie's 4 former fianc├ęs. Melanie is going to vanish from the portraits.
    - Henry Ravenswood also appears in the endless corridor.
    - Melanie Ravenswood also appears in the final mirror scene.
    - The ride is scarier than before.
    - And more to be discovered soon...

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    Thanks, Oliver!
    I just saw this good news on two other outlets as well including "Laughing Place."
    Last edited by jcruise86; 04-14-2019, 05:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Olivier
    replied
    Reopening May 3. Watch teaser here : https://youtu.be/cRHohNU3K8g

Click image for larger version  Name:	disneyland-paris-phantom-manor-will-reopen-on-may-3.png Views:	0 Size:	399.0 KB ID:	8584310

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    (Outdated & deleted post.)
    Last edited by jcruise86; 04-28-2019, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    (Sorry, the link didn't work. I was sharing a story similar to the one above--this one from WDW News Today that shared a "rumor" it'll open on May 10--a day earlier than was predicted above.)

This site below states that it'll be closed till the end of June & that Pirates will also be closed for much of June. WEAK!
    https://www.magicbreaks.co.uk/genera...sure-schedule/

The Disneyland Paris website looked exactly like Disneyland's but it was a bit buggy & inconsistent. In one section it stated that Phantom Manor will be open in June, but in another it stated that it will be closed. If you contrast the attractions that are closed during the summer at Disneyland Paris with Disneyland in Anaheim, Disneyland Paris is not operated nearly as well.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 04-11-2019, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied
    I'll be making my first trip to Disneyland Paris in July, so May 11 sounds just fine!

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    Again, please post updates on this:

According to an Instagram post by insta_disneydust, Phantom Manor will be reopening on May 11, 2019.
    The post reportedly shows a list of 2019 refurbishment dates and we can see Phantom Manor listed at the bottom of the page.

blogmickey.com/2019/02/possible-phantom-manor-reopening-date-revealed-at-disneyland-paris/

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    (Deleted--link no longer worked.)
    Last edited by jcruise86; 04-01-2019, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcruise86
    replied
    Any updates will be appreciated.

Thank you for starting this thread, Musingineer!

Leave a comment:

• mtlchuck
    replied
    I posted about this some time ago. The original refurbishment and plussing should have been ready for October 2018 ( and was almost complete as some teasers showed last summer). My theory is that they found some severe structura damage in the process (i.e. heavy structural rotting) that lead to an indefinite closure (which, with the years of neglect in DLP maintenance, is possible). Hopefully it will re-open by your visit! Theyve been pretty vague about a re opening date!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X