This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK Brochure

So I recieved the new DLRP Paris Brochure through the mail today and notice a couple of interesting things. First of with TOT being the brand new attraction, you would expect it to recieve the front cover of the Brochure wouldn't you, well instead we have Mickey in front of the Castle with the title The Party Continues...

Next page we have promo pictures of the TOT and Stitch live from DCA and HKDL. But what I find interesting is the third attraction DLRP is trying to promote as new, which is the return of High School Musical. Could this not be classed as a bit of false advertising as its not actually new!
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: New UK Brochure

Originally posted by Malin View Post
    But what I find interesting is the third attraction DLRP is trying to promote as new, which is the return of High School Musical. Could this not be classed as a bit of false advertising as its not actually new!
    I don't think this is going to cause as big of a stir as "Penelope Cruz Dons False Lashes for L'Oreal Ad".

But I must say I was surprised to read that they didn't put the Tower on the cover. You'd think they'd try to relive their 1995 Space Mountain glory.

Comment

As excited as I am about ToT, it doesn't really shout out 'Family Entertainment!'. It's probably only suitable as a cover star at Halloween - to the layman it's just a big monolithic building.
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011

Comment

Hmmmm... what an interesting assessment.

Comment

Hmmmm... what an enigmatic reply.
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

I still find it odd that the TOT isn't heavily advertised in that Brochure. Here is a huge invesment for DLRP and the biggest single attraction to arrive at the Resort since Space Mountain opened in 1995 and all its got is a small picture inside the front of the brochure that is advertising the 15th Anniversary. I also feel that DLRP is making a big mistake here by opening this attraction during the 15th Anniversary. The Anniversary seems to be doing very well on its own and I feel by adding the TOT into the mix its taking away the buzz that surrounds this attraction. Also DLRP could of really used this attraction to keep the crowds flowing through once the Anniversary finishes.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X